Her Acquaintance, Earl Trancy

Warning: This chapter contains mention of abuse and rape with some amount of gore in it. If this makes you uncomfortable then don't read. You have been warned.

"How?" Was all you heard from Alois and you glanced over to see him standing with wide, shocked eyes, fear flashing in them. "He should be dead." You watched as he began to back away from where he had been standing at, his fingers clutching tightly into his side as his irises swiveled around with perturbation and traumatization. "This can't be happening! Not again!" he cried out softly.

Former Head Trancy. From what you could remember from the anime he had been the previous head of the Trancy Manor who had been the one who had brought Alois and the other boys into the Manor. You felt a shudder go down your spine upon remembering that he had been infatuated with the children and that Alois had become one of his favorites.

Alois, you glanced over to see that he was visibly trembling terribly in place his eyes wide in distress. 'Alois,' you thought to yourself as you made your way over to where he stood at. You could tell that he was in a loss in his mind, his eyes had gone blank as if he couldn't register what was going on. You stood besides him with a worried expression on your face as you tried to console him.

"The Former Head Trancy," Ciel said in a inquisitive tone, pondering in thought as one of his hands were placed on his chin. "From what I remember hearing the Former Head Trancy is deceased, though I wasn't aware of the reason why."

Claude glanced over to stare at Alois who was shivering in place and had slowly begin to sink to the ground. His shaking only intensified even further and he fell to the floor, curling into a loose ball on the ground. A bewildered look crossed your face as you knelt down with him and rubbed your hand on his back. "Alois it's okay," you soothed out to him however it was clear that he wasn't listening to you.

"So where is he now?" Ciel asked Claude who glanced back at the door with a edgy expression.

"He barge his way into the manor demanding that since he was the previous lord he had a rightful place to come in. There has never been a situation like this and I didn't know what to make of it," Claude responded back.

"You should have stopped him from coming in!" You exclaimed out to him as you stood to your feet and glared at Claude. "It was stupid to let him in!" You said and cast a sympathetic look over at Alois who was crouched on the floor.

"Was there any else I should have done?" Claude asked you with narrowed eyes causing you to scuff out and glare at him.

"Are you sure it was even him?" You asked him quickly. From what you could clearly remember from the anime, the Former Earl Trancy was dead. There was no way for him to suddenly still be alive unless...

"Where is he!?" You exclaimed out to him, causing him to let out an annoyed sigh.

"Don't you remember, I clearly told the boy there," he gestured over to Ciel. "That he was in the house, most likely still in the foyer area since that was the last spot that I saw him at."

You were upset at the fact that Claude had let him into the house, he was there when Alois made the contract with him then he should know of his past troubles with the Former Earl Trancy. And just because that he was the Former Earl didn't give him a reason to barge in. He was dead meaning Alois owned the Trancy Manor now.

"I don't care if he really is the real Former Trancy or if he just looks like him, but I think it would be better if you just told him to leave," you told him sternly. It was obvious that the presence or just the name of the Former Earl was clearly impacting Alois.