His Butler, Capricious

From what you heard from the others, Ciel and Sebastian would be going to the country estate that was located close to the city. You could still remember the conversation the two had shared with each other inside of Ciel's study room. You of course had been hiding out behind the door, intently listening into the conversation the two had been sharing.

You watched as Ciel draped his coat over the arm of a chair and went to sit down behind his desk. Letting out a sigh, he held up an envelope which you could only speculate to be from the Queen herself. "It seems as if the queen requires us to go to the city," Ciel said as he drop the envelope back onto his desk. "There's recently been a series of murders and she wants us to go uncover this mystery."

Sebastian who had picked up Ciel's coat to hang it up, paused and turned to look at the young Lord. "I'm guessing you want me to go and summon a coach for this trip."

Ciel nodded, "That would be very much needed. Not only that, but i would like you to go pack my clothes Sebastian. I want to head there today." Standing up from his seat, he headed over to gaze out of the window. "Some time to myself would be appreciated. I need some space away from those clumsy servants." Turning around he gestured Sebastian to follow him as he went to leave the room.

You pressed yourself to the side of the door as the two of them passed you, hoping that neither of them would see you. Both Sebastian and Ciel headed down the hall with out giving you so much of a glance, but you swore that you had seen Sebastian's eyes flicker to your direction for a second before glancing away. Waiting until they had disappeared from your​ line of sight, you peeled yourself from the wall and glared into the direction that they had taken. 'So they think that they can leave poor (Y/N) here. Well they can think again.'

Letting out a sly smile, you sneaked your way toward your room and conjured up a small bag before stuffing it to the brim with accessories and clothes. Standing back, you let out a grin as you slid it onto your back, but then stop as a thought came into your head. 'What do I tell the others?' Looking around, you spotted a pen and several sheets of paper on the desk besides your bed and you headed over to it. Writing out a letter to each of the others, you informed them that you would be joining Ciel on his journey and that you would greatly miss them.

Once that was done, you sneaked your way into their rooms and placed the letters you had written on all of their beds. 'All i need now is to find a way onto that damn carriage.' As you made your way to the front of the manor, you were happy to see that the carriage had already been placed in the pathway. Looking around, you were thrilled to find that no one was guarding it, leaving you a good chance to sneak on.

"You sure you got everything Sebastian," Ciel's voice was heard from behind you, causing you to freeze up in tension. It was now or never. Either be caught and restricted from joining Ciel or sneak into the carriage allowing you to be apart of another event in the timeline. "I'm taking that risk," you murmured underneath your breath.

Taking a dash toward the carriage, you were happy to find that the door was left unlocked and you darted into the carriage. Your eyes darted around the inside of the carriage trying to find a place to hide. "Shit i didn't think this through." It was then that your eyes locked down on the curtain that was dangling down from the lower area of the seats. You could hear the voices outside getting closer to the carriage, causing you to panic even more.

Squatting down, you brushed your hand against the curtain finding that your hand went passed it to show an open space beneath the seat. 'This is it,' you thought to yourself as you squeezed your​ way into the tight space. Wriggling around in an attempt to get comfortable, you instantly froze upon hearing the door to the carriage open, and you tried to still your ragged breathing.