Her Acquaintance, Combat

Adjusting the old large book that was in your hands, you shuffled it to stay underneath your arm as you came to a stop in front of the familiar door in front of you. Letting out a wry smirk, you cracked the door to the room open and slid your way inside the dark interior inside. The curtains to the large window against the wall was shut closed, casting the room into a dark light. In the middle of the wall, sat a large elegant bed and you could just make out the shape of a person lying in it.

Before you headed over to the bed, you went over to the window and threw open the curtains, letting light stream into the room, instantly brightening up the place. 'That's better,' you thought as you turned around and began to make your way over to the large bed.

You slink your way over to the side of the bed and placed the book onto the nightstand that stood besides it. A sly smirk came across your face as you peered down at the figure who was sleeping peacefully below you. You lightly tapped the person's nose causing them to wrinkle it up.

Ciel rolled over to where his body and face was now directed in your direction. A peaceful expression was on his face, and you couldn't help but admire the expression. 'Aww he looks so cute when he's sleeping. Not to mention he doesn't seem as stressed or upset when he's in dream mode.' An upset look came across your face as you continued to gaze down at the young earl. 'Man I really wish I had a camera right now!'

After a couple moments of admiring Ciel's face, you knew that you had to wake him up for you didn't want Sebastian getting on your case for taking to long to wake Ciel up. "Ciel," you said softly as you poked at his face, causing him to wrinkle his eyes up.

Ciel let out a small noise as he began to blink his eyes open, and he squinted them against the light that was streaming in from the window that you had just opened. "Sebastian it's to early.." he yawned out as he rubbed his eyes, allowing them to get adjusted to the light.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not a soul eating, cat loving demon," you said as you propped yourself up with your elbow in the bed. Ciel's eyes widen as he swiveled them around to look at you. "Good morning Ciel," you chipped out cheerfully.

"Gah!" He cried out as he jerked himself out of the covers and immediately fell backward on the bed. "Wahh!" He yelled out, for it seemed that he had propelled himself to far out of the bed and he fell back and over the side of the bed.

A large crash was heard, making you cringe up at the sound and you crawled your way over to the other side of the bed to peer down at the ground. There Ciel laid on the ground, his limbs sprawled everywhere and a part of his blanket had been brought along with him.

Propping your head onto both of your palms, with your legs sprawled out behind you, you let out a small laugh as you glanced down at Ciel's crumpled figure. "Are you okay?" You asked him as another giggle left your mouth.

"The question is what are you doing here!? In my room!?" It was then that he realized the eye with the mark was unconcealed and he quickly reached up to cover it up.

You slid out from off of the bed and landed beside's Ciel's body. Bending down, you reached to grasp onto his hand and you pulled him up from off of the ground. "You don't have to cover your eye you know. Remember, I know everything about the contract and Sebastian." He slowly let down his hand, allowing you to get a full access at the mark. "Beside's a think it looks sweet," you told him.

"Sweet?" He said questionably, wondering what the word meant.

"Oh! That's right sorry, where I come from it means that it just looks really awesome," you said as you reached over and grabbed the eye patch that he usually wore from off of the nightstand. "Here," you said as you handed it over to him. "I'm guessing that you still probably would want to wear it."