Prince Soma Ending

"Wait up Soma!" The exclamation did nothing to reach the Bengal prince who raced ahead in front, too excited with the chance to share his homeland with you. A smile grew on your face upon watching the enthusiastic prince as he raced out from the train station, quickly heading onto the streets of Bengal, quite literally leaving you behind in the dust. You had only arrived to his homeland just yesterday and today was officially the first day that you would be exploring Bengal with one of its princes.

It was only months ago when you had told Ciel of your plans of going to visit the region with Soma. At first he had been against this, saying that the Bengal itself was far from London and there would be no telling what could possibly happen during your time there, however, after several weeks of asking him, you finally managed to convince him to let you go. This was only a week worth of stay preventing you from doing everything, but Soma had stated that he would make sure that you would see most of his home.

"I apologize for the actions of Prince Soma. He's just simply excited to be able to share our homeland with you," Agni chuckled from where he walked by your side and you turned to look at the Indian Butler giving him a small smile in doing so.

"It's alright Agni. It's a bit cute seeing him like this," you replied, glancing back to see that Soma had disappeared from the station, clearly somewhere far ahead of the two of you.

After making sure that everything was together, the two of you headed out from underneath the train station and onto the streets of Bengal.

It was quite busy out. The streets were packed with merchants and those that lived in the state, and the entire area was bustling as many carried about their day. The packed streets and crowded stalls was reminiscent of the bustling crowds that was commonly seen in London and this gave you a small feeling of homesickness. The heavy scent of spices not to mention savory food hung heavy in the air, stirring your appetite and making you desperately wish to try some of the local cuisine.

Truthfully it was a bit overwhelming; the streets here was more packed than the streets usually were in London, but seeing as you would be in Bengal for a week it was only best to try to get used to it. Agni and you peered up and down the street trying to find where Soma had ran off to, however, the familiar figure of the Bengal prince was no where to be seen and from your peripherals, you noted that Agni was beginning to look worried.

It was only reasonable for this. The prince was back in his homeland so everyone knew of his identity whereas in London where only a few knew who he was.

Something grabbed onto your shoulder making you jump in surprise, but the familiar warmth of the hands was reassuring as you turned around to find the Bengal prince standing behind you.

"What do you think Soniye?" Soma enthusiastically asked, his hands remaining placed on your shoulders and there was a delighted gleam in his eyes. "You've only just arrived yesterday so its your first time seeing the city." There was a large smile on his face as he pulled his hands back and he excitedly looked around the busy street and stalls, seeming eager with what to come.

The Bengal prince wore a brown cloak, the hood draped over his head to hide his identity and prevent anyone from recognizing one of the crown princes and although it was a bit off putting for you, the prince didn't seem bothered by it almost as if he was used to wearing it.

"It's a bit overwhelming, but there so many things here to explore and try out so I'm really looking forward to being able to do that," you stated giving the prince an eager smile one that only seemed to make the one on his face grow.

"You'll love it! I'm sure of it!" Soma's exclamation caught the attention of a few people, but they quickly lost interest and continued on with their day. "Where exactly do you want to go first?" The prince asked turning back to face you while Agni remained standing behind you simply watching the interaction bemusedly.