Her Acquaintance, New Faces

"What's going on here?" A voice asked out and you glanced over to the side to see a familiar blonde hair walk into the room.

"Edward!" You exclaimed out happily upon seeing the boy and you hurried your way over to him, leaving the other boy behind you. "I'm so glad that I was able to find you! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

A large grin came onto Edward's face as he let out a happy laugh. "You've been looking for me!" He merrily exclaimed, his eyes gleaming in humor. "Anyway what are you doing here in the first place?'

"Oh that's right! I had come here with Ciel, he had needed to go and speak to the Headmaster about something," you replied back to him causing him to snort out.

"How am I not surprised. Ugh that Phantomhive kid really gets on my nerves," Edward grumbled out and you remembered that he wasn't really to fond of Ciel. He glanced down toward you "Do you happen to know where he is right now?"

Pausing for a moment you thought back as to what Ciel had told you before you had separated from him. "The last thing that I knew was that he had gone to the Headmaster. I'm not sure if he's done talking with him, but if he is there's a good chance that he's around the campus somewhere."

The sound of someone clearing their throat was heard and you glanced back to the guy you had run into earlier. "What are you doing here Edward? This is the Violet House not the Green House and how do you know this girl?"

"Cheslock," Edward said as he glanced over to where the said boy was standing at, he closely watching the interaction between both you and Edward.

'So his name is Cheslock,' you thought as you watched as he slightly approached the two of you. 'Somehow it's really fitting for him,' you concluded as you gaze ran over his appearance, taking note of the piercings that were in his ears.

"I just happen to be making my way throughout the campus. There's no need to get upset with me being here in the violet house," Edward responded back to Cheslock who only grunted out with a bitter expression on his face.

"As for (Y/N) here, we happen to be friends. She knows my sister and I met her from her," Edward stated out. "She's just visiting the campus with her Earl."

"Well I don't care, just remind her not to venture into places where she shouldn't go," Cheslock protested out, causing you to let out a huff and narrow your eyes in his direction. "I don't want to be rudely interrupted while I'm playing the piano."

"Well I'm sorry about that. I wasn't trying to interrupt you," you apologized causing Cheslock to huff out.

"It doesn't matter now," Cheslock stated before he glanced over to where Edward was at. "Where were you planning on going for the day?"

"Well I was actually looking for Clayton. Do you happen to know where he was?" Edward asked Cheslock who seemed interested as to why he wanted to meet with Clayton.

"Last time I checked he was over at the Blue House," Cheslock answered and you watched as he picked up the guitar that you had knocked over. Setting it up, he then headed his way to stand closer to where you were at. "I think he was with his Prefect coming back from speaking with the Headmaster. If you don't mind I'll be coming with you. I'm curious as to what they discussed with the Headmaster."

"You guys are Fags right?" You questioned out to the two of them and Edward nodded his head in answer.

"Yes we happen to be Fags for our Houses," Edward stated. "I'm guessing that Earl Phantomhive told you this before he brought you here."