Her Acquaintance Mini Shorts

As stated in the title, this chapter contains simply of mini shorts of your time in Black Butler.

"Do you guys happen to know where Soma is?" You asked the servants who you had noticed further down the hallway. The three of them stopped in their conversation, turning to look around at you, small hints of surprise appearing on their faces as they hadn't been expecting you.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" Finny happily exclaimed after you had called out to them, and you gave him and the others a smile as you approached them. You figured that they were done with their chores for the day if they were here talking, either that or Sebastian had been nice enough to give them the day off, however, you didn't think this likely as Sebastian wasn't always a lenient person.

"You're looking for Prince Soma right?" Baldroy repeated your question when you stopped before the group and you nodded your head to his question.

"Yeah, I was with him not to long ago, we were planning on going into town, but the second I turned around he was gone," you explained, rubbing a hand through your hair dumbfounded with where the Indian prince could have run off to so fast.

The prince was spending his last few days here at the manor before he went on his grand tour around England and the world with Agni. Because of this, the manor bustled even more with energy, and you could tell that this slightly irritated both Ciel and Sebastian. At least Sebastian managed to get on well with Agni, not to mention the entrees that Agni cook were worthwhile. Just not as good as Sebastian.

"We haven't seen him anywhere at all either," Mey-Rin answered, glancing over at the others to find them nodding as well. "Last thing we knew, he was with you for the day. Maybe try checking his room," she suggested, a finger lightly touching her cheek as she hummed in question. "He might be in there"

"I tried checking his room, but I didn't find him there at all," you answered, thinking back to when you had found his room to be empty when you had snuck into there to investigate.

"Maybe ask Agni?" Finny added, a pondering expression on his face as he tried to think up of ways that could possibly help you in your situation. "Agni should know just where Prince Soma is."

"I was considering on doing that, but I didn't want to bother him when he was cooking," you sheepishly told him, rubbing the back of your head. He had been in the kitchen when you had gone to ask, but the focused look on his face when he was cooking made you not want to bother him.

"I reckon he's done by now," Bard inputted, his arms crossed while he chewed on a cigarette. "Why don't you ask him now? I'm sure he'll be able to help you."

"Ah, I guess I should go ask him and see." You sighed, knowing that now you had to go and try to find Agni alongside Soma. Could this searching get ever more difficult.

"I happened to see him with Sebastian over by the young master's study room," Finny informed you, making you give him a smile in thanks. "He might still be there."

"Alright, I'll go look for him. Thanks for the help you guys."

"Glad we could help at least," Bard stated, as he took his cigarette out of his mouth to roll it around in his hands. Your eyes carefully watched the ashes that clumped at the end of the stick, inquisitive as to whether they would fall, something that you knew would irritate. Over the year, you noticed that it was a habit of his, something that he unconsciously did whenever he was talking or deeply thinking. And almost every time, small clumps of ash would frolic down to the ground, each time leaving Bard with some sort of punishment from Sebastian.

"I'll see you guys later," you told the group with a wave of your hand, heading off down the hall in search of Agni.

You yawned, you had woken up early in the morning so that way you would be able to spend time with Soma. He would be leaving the manor soon making you want to spend the most with him as you didn't know just when he would come back.