Luciana Yurine Heartfilia Apocalypse

Lucy's pov
Today is the day, the day I will know their true colors or if their worth my time, and if they aren't well then I'm gonna accept the adventure I heard about like finding a new world and might even live there as long as I want.

Alright now listen up, the names lucy heartfilia, no more like,luciana yurine heartfilia apocalypse but i prefer to be called lucy or yuri.

Today is the day im gonna test the guild fairy tail to see if they're worthy enough to have me unlike the other guilds.

Right now im walking there with a big (fake) smile on my face while holding plue, its been 12 minutes before i arrived at the guild and said my hi and hello's to people who greets me and went to the bar to order a milkshake and once i arrived i was greeted with a smiling mirajane which i returned and ordered my milkshake which is blueberry and a blueberry pir, truth is even though im a daughter of two powerful creatures is that im obsessed with blueberry's just like erza with her straberry cake but of course im 500x worse cause even though i look innocent and all that crap is that i would even sacrifice my own brothers just to get a bite, yeah you heard me right i have brothers well there are 5 to be exact and they are zeref, luke, ash, my twin brother yukio and my little brother zero heartfilia apocalypse.

Anyway As i said i would even sacrifice them just to get a bite of my blueberry pie and from what i remembered the last time someone took a bite of my blueberry pie well lets just say all i could see was a skinless man with no eyes after i was done.

I was so lost in the memory of the man's screams that i almost forgot to do what i came here for and that is to test the guild if they are worthy and skimmed back to my memories and remembered how mira talked about how she lost her sister and that she was the most precious member of the guild before she died and i then thought of a plan that can test them of their loyalty to me.

Im going to bring lisanna back to the guild.

I know it may sound crazy but it is also the only way i can test them so i smiled evilly and asked Krest,my uncle, the demon that can revive the dead in exchange for another life if he can revive her and he agreed and i then gave him a dead man which i killed last night and then teleported lisanna at the guild's doors and gave her memories when she was still alive back because if you revive someone is that it not only costs another life but also the dead persons memories, and so after i gave her memories back is that i addes a little more about her being in another world or crap like that and after that i waited for her to open the front doors.

After a minute or so the guild doors creaked which caught the attention of the whole guild and i looked up from my cake and drink and saw lisanna and smirked, today the test starts.