twenty

"There's been a thousand calls in the last two days from different magazines

"There's been a thousand calls in the last two days from different magazines. They all desperately want to get an interview with you-"

"Pepper, you're no longer my assistant. I'll handle them,"

The two woman walked side by side through the hallways that led into Tony's personal gym area of his household, Nathan Porter at his fiance's side with one of his hands wrapped in her's.

Pepper was one edge, to say the least. She was just minutes away from officially being named the new CEO of Stark Industries, which was something she never dreamed that she would be doing.

"You're the most qualified person for the job, Pep," Nathan told the woman, looking over his fiance toward the red head with a smile. "No one can run the company as well as you will."

Pepper smiled back at the man, looking down to her feet as they finally entered the personal gym. Tony and Happy were currently in the boxing ring, going head to head with one another in a short sparing match.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?"

"I'm on happy time right now!"

Audelia rolled her eyes, letting go of her fiance's hand as he and Pepper walked off into the room, engaging in a discussion while Deli made her way to the ring, hanging off the ropes as Happy and Tony paused to look down at her.

"All it takes is two seconds and then you won't have to run a company anymore," Deli tried to reason with him and bring him out of the ring. Tony rolled his eyes, leaning on the ropes by her as Happy took a break for a moment.

"I don't understand why you don't appoint a successor for your position. You're going to overwork yourself, especially with Imp-"

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not Imperial," Deli shot back, giving Tony a look as he looked around the room, sighing as he noticed Nathan standing off to the side. "Let me enjoy my secret identity while I still have it, please. Just watch what you say."

"God, why must you make everything more difficult..."

Tony trailed off, his eyes landing on the entrance to the gym. Deli turned around, catching sight of the red headed woman in a pantsuit just entering the gym. She shot the both of them a look quickly before moving over toward Pepper and Nathan, holding out a binder toward the red head.

"Alright, we're done in here," Tony called out to Happy behind him, hitting the knock out bell before pointing over at the red head. "What's your name, lady?"

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman,"

"Front and centre. Come into the church,"

Deli rolled her eyes as both Pepper and Nathan protested to having Natalie enter the ring. The red head only waved them off, putting her binder down as she walked over to the ring, stopping in front of Audelia as their eyes locked.