seventy-eight

Tony and Audelia struck the incoming bots side by side, firing their repulsors as Ultron's army poured in for their attack

Tony and Audelia struck the incoming bots side by side, firing their repulsors as Ultron's army poured in for their attack. The pair took their attack into the air, alongside Vision, as the rest of the team remaining on the ground, fighting to protect the core and keep them from dropping the city.

Audelia fired at the bots crawling across the walls and into the enclosure, whipping on her heel to fire at the ones sneaking up on Nat and Steve as Tony flew past her, firing his chest repulsor at the bots incoming from being Deli's back.

The pair landed on the ground with the team just as Vision used the Mind stone in his head against Ultron, a beam of energy firing from it and sending the bot flying out of the enclosure. Tony and Deli chased after Vision, firing their repulsors at the murder bot as well as Thor followed suit, conjuring a beam of lightning with Mjolnir.

Ultron fell to his knees, portions of his exterior melting away into nothing. The team let up, standing back and allowing the bot to stand and look to them.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight-"

The Hulk didn't let him finish, his fist colliding with the the bot as his body was sent flying through the city, before he went chasing after the remaining bots of Ultron's army that were trying to flee the city.

"They're going to try and leave the city," Thor stated.

"Rhodey, Vision," Deli called out to her teammates on the comms as they moved back into the enclosure for a moment to reconvene with the team. "Don't let them leave."

Steve stood by the core, Wanda still standing protectively in front of it, as he looked around at the team.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin," he nodded to Nat and Clint. "You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you."

"What about the core?" Clint stepped in.

"I'll protect it," Wanda told the team, nodding her head at Clint. Audelia and Tony lifted their masks, Wanda looking the woman in the eyes with a small smile. "It's my job."

"I'm going to head to the core-"

"We," Audelia interjected, shooting Tony a look, before giving Steve a nod of her head. "We're gonna head for the core and finish this. You tell us when everyone is on the boats."

Steve gave the pair one last look before he nodded. Their masks came down once more as Tony and Deli flew back into the air, the woman trailing just behind him as they flew down toward the core.

Tony cut into the bottom of the core, the pair moving up to stand inside of it as they looked up at the contraption that stood above them.

"FRIDAY," Tony questioned their AI. "Power levels?"

"Power levels on both suits are way below optimal-"

"Reroute it all," Deli cut in as Tony's mask flipped up so he could look at her.