twenty-one

MONACO

MONACO

Cheers from the crowd rang out in Monaco as Tony Stark stepped out of the sleek, black Rolls Royce, waving to them all as Audelia Motter stepped out beside him, waving alongside her best friend. Happy Hogan ran around to the other side of the car, opening the door to allow the new CEO of Stark Industries, Pepper Potts, to step out, followed by Nathan Porter.

"I just need you both to know that this is Europe," Tony whispered to both Pepper and Deli as he walked between the two women, Nathan placed on Deli's other side as they entered the building before them. "Whatever happens in the next twenty minutes, I need you both to just go with it."

"Oh yes, because that definitely reassures me that this mini-vacation is going to go well," Audelia shot back sarcastically, shooting him a look that Tony chose to ignore in the moment.

"Mr. Stark, Ms. Motter, how was the flight?"

The sweet voice of Natalie Rushman appeared as the four stepped into the building, being greeted by the woman in a salmon colored dress. Both Pepper and Deli shot Tony looks as the man chose to ignore them both.

"It was excellent. Man, it's great to see you,"

"It's a pleasure to work with you, Ms. Motter," Natalie told the woman as she turned to look at her. "I hope you don't mind that Mr. Stark made the decision without you."

"He makes a lot of decisions without me, I'm quite used to it by now," Tony elbowed his friend in the side as she rolled her eyes, giving the woman a genuine smile. "It's nice to have you on board, Natalie."

"We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind. Okay?"

Nathan stepped off to the side, conversing with Natalie as Pepper, Tony, and Audelia took their places in front of the camera, talking through their teeth as the photographer snapped multiple shots of them.

"Did you know this was happening?" Pepper questioned Deli.

"Would I have looked so caught off guard if I did? Besides, this is your fault,"

"How is it my fault?"

"She's right you know," Tony cut in as the cameraman finally stepped away while shouting a thank you to the trio. "You quit, you made it come to this."

Tony and Audelia fell into step beside Natalie as Nathan and Pepper hung back in the background, conversing to themselves while Deli and Tony focused on their new assistant. 

"What's on the agenda for today?" Audelia asked the red head woman beside her.

"Mr. Stark has a 9:30 dinner that he was requested you join him on. I have arranged a separate dinner for Mr. Porter and Ms. Potts to keep them occupied in the meantime,"