one hundred six

Tony and his team were in full blown panic mode now, the mad titan awake and more furious than ever, having almost lost the gauntlet

Mantis was torn off his head, thrown halfway across the planet with Peter swinging after to catch her. Strange was knocked out cold on the ground, Thanos using the Infinity Stones to send a wave of purple energy toward the rest of the guardians, incapacitating them.

The nanites of Tony's suit moved, creating a sword of sorts on Tony's arm as he lunged forward in midair, striking Thanos across the head with it. Thanos quickly sent a blow back, one that had Tony rolling across the ground not too far away, the nanites moving back into the rest of his suit.

He looked up as Thanos reached up into the sky, the stones on the gauntlet glowing. Tony's eyes moved to the sky, widening as the mad titan used the stones to grasp a hold on the freaking moon, pulling and throwing it onto Titan.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Tony mumbled under his breath, weaving in and out to avoid the chunks of the moon being hailed toward him.

Back in Wakanda, things weren't going so well either.

Audelia fought on the ground near Steve and Thor, desperately firing at the aliens around them. She could tell that everyone was growing tired, but Shuri continued to relay that she was no where close to being done removing Vision's stone, which poised a problem for the team.

"New haircut?" Steve called over to Thor, gesturing to the god's head where his long hair no longer resided.

"Notice you've copied my beard," Steve shrugged as Thor gestured beside him. "By the way, this is a friend of mine. Tree."

"I am GROOT!"

"I am Steve Rogers-"

The conversation was cut off by Audelia landing in the middle of them, taking down a group of Outriders before spinning to look at the two, her helmet disappearing and a glare present on her face.

"We are in the middle of a war against a giant, purple grape, so can we please focus on winning it?"

"Always lovely to see you too, Ms. Motter!" Thor called out as he swung his axe on some of the aliens. "Or are you Mrs. Stark now?"

"Do me a favor and cut the chit chat and win this war so I can be Mrs. Stark,"

The ground beneath them began to rumble as everyone looked around, trying to pinpoint a source. It wasn't until giant, motorized and spiked wheels emerged from the ground, destroying the world and the people in it's way, did panic set in.

"FALL BACK!" T'Challa called out to them all. "FALL BACK NOW!"

Thor was already up into the air as Audelia reached down, grabbing onto Steve's hand as she flew them further back in the line, dropping him closer to the location of Bucky and Nathan, before she was back up into the air.

Sam and Rhodey were focused on taking down one of the wheels while Audelia focused in on another. She fired her repulsors, along with missiles, repeatedly at the gears centered in the middle of the device as she tried her best to take it down and blow it to pieces.

Eventually, she blew out enough pieces in order to destroy the wheel. Flying back down to the ground, she landed beside Okoye and Natasha, helping them take down more Outriders before more of the giant wheels were heading straight toward them.

Wanda landed in front of the group, having left he post with Vision. Her eyes and hands glowed red and she lifted the wheels into the air, throwing them back down to the ground on their sides as she took out all of the Outriders currently coming to surround the group.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye questioned the group, before they were thrown back into the fight, Wanda now joining them in it.

Audelia and Natasha stood back to back, fending off the hoards of Outriders coming their way, before Sam's voice broke out over their earpieces.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here,"

"Somebody get to Vision!" Cap's frantic voice rang out.

"On my way-"

Natasha and Audelia whipped around at the sound of Wanda's voice cutting out. Lying in a ditch created by the Thresher's was Wanda, with the alien known as Proxima Midnight standing over top of her. Deli narrowing her eyes at the woman, remembering the comment she made to her at the barrier.

"He'll die alone," the alien sneered at Wanda. "As will you."

"She's not alone,"

Proxima Midnight turned, Natasha standing at the ready behind her with her batons at her side. Audelia landed beside her, repulsors already aimed and ready. Proxima turned, Okoye now prepared to fight on the other side of her as they surrounded her.

The alien let out a war cry as she launched herself off the embankment. Audelia ran forward, firing before flying up into the air and landing behind her as Natasha fended off her attacks with her batons. Proxima knocked her back, spinning around and swiping at Audelia before fending off the incoming attack from Okoye.

"Guys, Vision needs backup, now!" Bruce called out frantically.

"Someone get to Vision!" Audelia called back as Proxima knocked her back to the ground. "Little tied up at the moment!"

One of the Thresher's came barreling over top of the ditch, giving Proxima a chance to knock Audelia's helmet and throw her back to the ground before spinning on Okoye, throwing her down as well. She stood over Natasha, her staff coming for her neck as Nat used her batons to hold her at bay, Okoye and Audelia still trying to get up.

Suddenly, the alien was encased in a glow of red as Wanda stood, lifting her up into the air and into the path of the Thresher's, blue splattering down on the four in the ditch. Wanda dropped down to the ground, exhausted as Audelia checked her over quickly.

"That was really gross," 

◼ ◼ ◼

It's so hard to find places to end chapters in this because I have to jump back and forth between the battles

It's so hard to find places to end chapters in this because I have to jump back and forth between the battles. But...it's almost over...