one hundred seven

Tony Stark knew that the chances that lied before him were slim

Tony Stark knew that the chances that lied before him were slim. They had lost their best chance at winning, and he knew the chances of stopping Thanos from taking the stone and going to earth were almost non-existent at this point.

He groaned, pulling himself up from the ground as the nanites fixed the missing pieces of his suit, shaking off the pieces of the moon that were laying around him.

He could see Audelia's face in his mind, see her holding Aurora in the living room, both of them looking at him with smiles on their faces. A smile he had loved his entire life. Happy, Pepper, Rhodey, Nathan they're all there in his mind, everyone that has ever been there his entire life, supporting him at his side. But it's her smile that sticks out, her eyes that bring a fight back to him.

The chances are slim, but he has to try. He has to see her again.

Strange was thrown to the side as Thanos realized the stone hanging around his neck was a fake. he raised the gauntlet, prepared to use the stones to find the Time Stone, until a device of Tony's landed in the palm of his hand, keeping the gauntlet open. Thanos turned with a sneer, seeing Tony standing before him now.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it,"

"Stark..."

Tony froze, staring at the titan before him.

"You know me?"

"I do...you're not the only one cursed with knowledge," Thanos smirked as he looked at him. "I already lost the one thing I loved. Hand over the stone, and she won't have to lose you."

Tony's jaw clenched at the simple thought of Thanos mentioning her.

"My only curse is you,"

Multiple detonators flew off of Tony's suit, blowing up all around Thanos and providing a cover for him. Tony takes the opportunity to drive into Thanos, using his one, single powered jet boot. He flips off of the mad titan, the nanites shifting as it anchors him and the suit to the ground. The nanites formed battering rams, driving into Thanos and throwing him back against a rock.

Thanos roared as he stormed forward, literally ripping off the helmet on top of Tony's head. The nanites reformed on his head, creating a new helmet as Thanos' fist drove into his head, knocking Tony down to the ground as he ripped the device off of the gauntlet.

Using the power stone, Thanos sent a stream of energy toward Tony, who blocked it with a shield and he dug himself into the ground. He turned away from the stream, taking the opportunity to drive forward, his boot landing on the gantlet and fastening it to the ground as Tony drove a battering ram of a glove into his head once more.

Thanos breathed heavily, his fingers running over his cheek. He pulled back, smirking at the blood that stained his fingers.

"All that for a drop of blood,"