fifty-two

BREAKING NEWS this morning around the world

BREAKING NEWS this morning around the world. The Mandarin, as he has dubbed himself, launched yet another attack on the United States, destroying the beloved Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, California. The attack was followed by another hijacking of American airways with a cryptic video, calling out the President. As the world awaits a statement from the President, news reporters this morning caught up with Audelia Motter, the tech designer of Stark Industries and more famously known as the superhero, Imperial, as she left Malibu Medical Center in the early hours of the morning. Our reporters asked her for her thoughts on the Mandarin attacks, and she replied the following.

"The Mandarin is a threat to freedom, innocence, and national security. But what we also have to remember is that this man and his organization are terrorists who want to be remembered for their heinous actions," Ms. Motter informed the reporter as she slipped her sunglasses on, almost inside of her car and her security details surrounding her. "I can assure you that the President and his forces are doing everything that they possibly can to stop this terrorist in his tracks. If the likes of Iron Man and Imperial, or even a level such as the Avengers, are required then we will step in, but until then it is imperative that we don't give this terrorist what he wants and he keep his name out of our mouths."

The statement did little to calm the public, the Mandarin remaining the most searched person on the internet this holiday season. Our sources remain on the scene outside the hospital, awaiting on the exit of Tony Stark, known as the Iron Man, to give his statement, as he did not leave with Ms. Motter a mere three hours ago-

The mute button on the TV remote was hit quickly as Audelia threw the remote onto the table, looking up at the news reporters on the screen. A sigh left her lips as she tore her gaze away, trying to focus on the task in front of her.

She was retired, that much was true, but the Mandarin was becoming more and more out of control, and she sooner or later Imperial and Iron Man were going to be needed to fight the battle.

Seeing Happy Hogan in that hospital bed sparked something within her that early morning. She was pissed, he had made it personal.

Moving a few more pieces into place, Audelia finally stitched together the final pieces of the bracelets before her, the LED screens lighting up as she fastened them around her wrists. The last thing she wanted was to get to the point Tony had gotten to, injecting herself with tech so that she could call the suit subconsciously. But her Mark 7 would definitely be an upgrade from her usual briefcase suit that she carried everywhere.

Taking a look back at Aurora in her playpen, Deli moved to the other side of the lab to keep her out of the line of fire. Standing across from the purple and gold suit before her, the newly designed one she had been working on as a side project, Audelia flicked out her hands. The suits emitted a red light as it locked onto the bracelets. Deli closed her eyes, preparing for the entire suit to fly at her, but unfortunately onto the arm pieces did.