eighty-eight

Wanda threw a ball of red into the air, narrowly missing Audelia as she dropped to the ground, ducking as the girl threw another ball of energy her way

Wanda threw a ball of red into the air, narrowly missing Audelia as she dropped to the ground, ducking as the girl threw another ball of energy her way. She fired her repulsor, hitting the ground beside the girl and knocking her to the side.

Whipping around, Audelia saw the claws of King T'Challa coming for the throat of Bucky Barnes. She turned back to the Wanda as she rose to her feet.

"Throw something at my head,"

"What?"

"Just do it!"

Wanda obeyed the order, throwing another ball of energy. Audelia ducked, turning around to see that it hit T'Challa right in the chest, sending him flying away from Bucky and allowing him to take off running. The woman turned, seeing the wide eyes of Wanda as she realized what the woman had done, before she flew off.

Tony Stark was flying above the battleground of the airport as Audelia flew up next to him. Thankfully their helmets were on, so that Deli couldn't see the glare that Tony shot her way.

"T'Challa had him, until you ducked,"

"She aimed for my head, what did you want me to do?"

Blasts from arrows Clint had fired sent the pair spiraling away from each other. Deli hit the ground hard, rolling a few times before landing on her back. With a groan, she lifted her face mask, staring up at the sky before the face of Peter Parker appeared right before her.

"Ms. Motter? Oh my god, youre not dead, oh thank god,"

"Just help me up, kid,"

Peter grabbed onto her armored hand, helping her back up to her feet before their attention was pulled away to Scott Lang, as the hero a size of an any was suddenly the size of Godzilla.

"Holy shit!" Peter exclaimed, hands on his head as Audelia's mask came back down.

"Stay close to the ground and don't get to close to him. Web him up the best you can,"

Tony, Rhodey, and Audelia flew around the giant head of Scott Lang, firing at him repeatedly as they tried to bring him down, all the while Steve and Bucky were making a run for the Quinjet in hangar 5. 

"Hey guys?" Peter's voice flowed through their headsets. "You ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?"

"Jesus, guys, how old is this kid?"

"He's on the young side," Audelia commented back as she ducked under the swinging arm of Scott Lang. "Not that Tony seemed to care."

"You know that part . . . where they're on the snow planet . . . with the walking thingies?"

"Maybe the kid is onto something..."

"Tony, Deli, go high! Go high!"

Audelia looked down to see that Peter had completely webbed up Scott's legs, tying him up. Tony and Deli flew side by side, striking Scott's helmet as Rhodey struck at his abdomen, sending his body toppling to the ground as he shrunk back to normal size.