Chapter Six

"Well... he IS too much", Dong Xin declared and Yue brushed her teeth while they talked over skype.

It was the day after Yue met the villain and the moment she woke up, she called her best friend up, who had just returned from work and was getting ready to sleep.

She gargled water, emptied her mouth clean, and wiped at her lips. "He IS more than just too much! I couldn't sleep at all with how furious I am!"

"Hmmmm.... It did make me think, though. We now both have confirmation about how deep his anger is for you."

Yue was now busy washing her face and with her eyes closed to make sure she doesn't get irritated with her facial wash, she still continued to talk. "Or maybe his anger about what happened between him and Zuer IS deep."

"Well, he was definitely blindsided at the end of that relationship. And men like that Wang He Di, I do not think they are the type to forget when someone one-ups them."

"Then he shouldn't be angry with me! All I did was write their story! And he wasn't even the highlight of that... it was Zuer and Feiyu!"

"Hey! Don't fight with me. I am not your enemy. Besides, didn't you say it yourself? You wouldn't be surprised if he is angry with you."

Yue was about to answer when she heard a knock on her bathroom door.

"Yue-jie, hurry up! You have a guest downstairs!", her younger brother's voice bellowed.

She rinsed her face and patted it dry with a towel, opening the door to find Yang, about to leave her room. "Hey! Hey! Did you say a guest?"

The teenager rolled his eyes, making Yue almost want to flick his forehead. "Jie... are you also deaf now?"

She punched him on the side and he bent over.

"Talk to me like that again and I will make sure you loose your two front teeth."

Yang shook his head at her. "You have a guest and if I were you, I'd hurry. This may be your last chance in love."

She raised a brow. "What in the world are you talking about?!?"

Her brother stood up straight and started to walk away. "Oh please, jie. Stop playing innocent. You should have told us the moment you got a suitor."

"Yang, stop talking like an idiot."

There was a loud sigh. "Why don't you go downstairs and let's see who IS the idiot? You thought you could hide him from us? Your guest is already having coffee with Papa downstairs. I am sure Papa has already told him every embarrassing story he could remember about you."

Yang smirked at her before going out of her room and the pillow she threw at him only missed him by an inch.

She went back to the bathroom to take her phone from the sink and faced Dong Xin again. "Hey! I'll call you again later? Probably when you wake up? Yang is being an idiot."

"I am not being an idiot!", Yang called out from his room, "And next time, tell your suitor to come at a more suitable hour. He arrived so early, I had to even make him coffee. UGH."

She came out of her bedroom, closed Yang's door soundly, and looked at the wall clock at the end of the hall.

It's eight AM.

Who on earth could this be?!?!

She checked on her phone to see if she received any messages but there were none. She wondered if it was Liu Tao-jie who had arranged for this. Maybe they needed the books she had been asked to autograph already?