Chapter Eleven

This isn't her room.

It took Shen Yue five minutes and thirty blinks to realize she managed to end up somewhere that she didn't know.

She looked around, spotted the bedside table and saw clothes and a towel.

There was an open bathroom and so far no running water. She was fully clothed and her underwear in tact. She didn't see discarded clothing so...

"I DIDN'T GO ON A ONE NIGHT STAND!" she announced to herself happily.

Yue stood up from bed and felt her head throb.

It wasn't a full-blown headache but it was there, ticking.

She went straight to the shower for she needed a bath. The clothes were by her bedside so she assumed they were put there for her to change in to. There was no one else in the room anyway.

Wherever it is that she was in looked like a very rich person owned it.

The bed had silk sheets. The pajama combo and day clothes carefully laid beside her, silk as well. This bathroom was detailed with chrome silver. It was well stocked too for a guest bath and had a hair dryer.

The room's floor had carpet that would bury your feet and there was a hint of lavender everywhere.

Unless of course, this is a hotel room, she thought to herself.

She immediately changed into the loose top and shorts provided to her.

"Oh! This fits perfectly."

As she dried her hair, it hit her that she hasn't seen her bag anywhere.

She went out of the bathroom to look for it. Curtains hid a floor-length window and she opened it to have an idea about where she may be.

It was the Beijing skyline.

Absolutely more confused, she decided it was high time to venture out of the room and see where she really was.

An idea popped inside her head that made her freeze.

"What if I sold myself to the Triad and a Dirty Old Man is waiting for me right outside?!?"

She looked around the room and found a vase for flowers.

"I'll hit him with this" she thought to herself as she turned the door knob ever so slowly.

Wang He Di saw her as soon as she opened the guest bedroom door.

She had a vase covering her face and he had to shake his head at how stupid she looked. "What do you think you're doing Ms. Shen?"

Her eyes flew towards him in shock, as if lightning had hit her.

"YOU?!?!?!?!?!"

The look of horror on her face was worth a thousand pictures. He smiled. "Yes! Me!"

The metal vase she was holding fell to the ground and her mouth fell open. If the floor wasn't carpeted, the clanging sound the vase would have made would have broken DiDi's ear drums. "I – what – HOW?!?!"

"It's simple, really. You got drunk at a friend's bar. I happened to be there – WHICH is a good thing because if I wasn't there, the creep lurking beside you at the bar could have taken you anywhere. You could have been found in a ditch today."

"This?!?!" she looked around "This is your place?!?! Where are we?!?! Am I right?!?!"

Shen Yue looked so lost.