Chapter Fifty

Feiyu watched as Zuer and DiDi hugged outside the coffee shop he had both followed them in.

He saw when they bumped into each other and heard his wife ask the Wang Corp. heir for coffee.

He wanted to immediately run to them, but his feet felt like lead and wouldn't allow themselves to be moved.

He was stuck, almost frozen as he found it difficult to wrap himself around the fact that after so long, his wife had seen his ultimate rival, and was now even asking him to join her for coffee.

"Sir, are you ok?" a bell boy asked him and that was when he got his bearings and followed Zuer and her former fiancé as stealthily as he could.

He really could not understand why he decided to do that but knew that he just had to.

The last time that he and Wang He Di saw one another, they almost came to blows, but he doesn't want that to happen until he can be sure what is really going on.

The café manager ushered the two others towards a cubicle facing the hotel's garden and was completely separated from the other tables.

Feiyu knew there was no way he would be able to spy on them without making himself noticeable.

And even if he requested to be seated at the cubicle beside them, he doubted whether he really would be able to hear anything because each cubicle was separated by a wall.

It was a hopeless case and the only thing he could do, if he wanted to join in on that conversation, is butt right in.

But THAT could potentially cause a scene and he kows Zuer would be angry with him.

He decided to sit as close to them as he could without attracting their attention. It wouldn't do for him to be caught spying now because his wife would surely roast him alive.

She had been angry when he told her about how he had seen Shen Yue and had words with Wang He Di, afterwards.

His wife told him that he should have just let it go and waited for Yue to talk to them because she surely would.

"We don't know the whole story and if it is indeed true that she and DiDi are in a relationship, I am sure there would be an explanation for that. She must have been bidding her time before telling us because she knows what our reaction would possibly be like and you just proved to her that we would indeed be hysterical!"

"But I really hate that guy!"

Zuer pouted at him. "And he hates you too, I am sure, based on how your conversation went – if that was even a conversation!"

"Of course, you'd take HIS side!"

She raised a brow. "And you, of course, are acting like a child! Feiyu! We hurt him, have you forgotten? We also hurt Zi Wei. We hurt their parents, who trusted us. We... we were in the wrong in what happened."

"But that guy has done his very best to make sure we suffered for it. Have you forgotten how I struggled to get a job? How he made sure with his economic power that I become a good-for-nothing?"

"I have not forgotten any of it and I am not saying that wasn't wrong of DiDi but that has been such a long time ago and we are moving on and it seems he is moving on too. You know how I have always hoped that we could eventually make peace with him and Zi Wei in the future."

He kept his mouth shut.

Feiyu also wants to eventually make things right with the Wangs, especially with Zi Wei.