File one

" even if I don't have the proper quirk qualification ...could I be a detective...could I ever hope to become someone like you" a green haired kid asked, his head looking at the floor, hands gripping onto to his yellow back, knuckles turning white. A detective with black hair and eyes, stood in front of the child, frozen. He had never been asked something like that before, people barely acknowledged the police force, let alone a child wanting to be apart of it. "Tell me kid, what makes you want to be a detective why not a hero" the black haired man asked. "At one point I did want to be a hero, but I quickly realized that it was not the correct course of action for me. Once they would see my quirk I would be denied an entrance into any school. As for why I want to be a detective, in all honesty I've always admired the police force more than pro heroes. They, usually never focus on being flashy for fame, money, and power. They actually take the time to do the jobs that heroes won't accept. I guess there my definition of a true hero, and that's what I want to become." The greenite finished, he shut his eyes expecting lash back.

The detective hummed in thought for a second, this kid had the perfect heart, he just needed training. The detective couldn't believe what he was about to do."Kid, you can be a detective...what do you say about becoming my partner"

------------------------
(9 years ago)
Izuku Midoria was the only child of the midorias. He had black hair with dark green highlights and vibrant eyes.

"How was your day kiddo" a tall man with black hair asked Izuku while patting the boys head. "It was great dad, me and katchan played heroes" the boy responded with a giant smile. "I'm glad to hear, I made katsudon" a green hair woman responded holding two bowls.

Izuku has a great life, he had two loving parents, a roof over his head, and an education. The child also had a best friend Bakugo katsuki.

(2 years later)

"What If he doesn't have a quirk, he's useless" the black haired man asked inko. "I'm sure he has one he could just be a late bloomer" inko protested partly not believing her own words.

Izuku has a good life, yeah he maybe bullied at school for not having a quirk yet and his father is worried. Still he has a loving mother, a roof over his head, and an education.

(1 year later)

"I told you he was useless, I will not accept this thing as my son" hisashi yelled. "But maybe" inko couldn't fight his words because she to believed that he was useless. The black haired man grabbed his stuff and left smacking his child across his face in the process.

Izuku has an ok life, he may be beaten up at school and pitied by his mother, but he still has a loving mother, a roof over his head and an education.

( 2 years later)

"I'm so happy for you izu, you finally have a quirk, what is it" inko said happily as her son explained his quirk. " my quirk is called foresight, I can see the future of anyone I touch" The boy responded a little hesitantly. "That's great izuku! Remember we have to keep your quirk a secret, it might make other kids jealous" his mom told him with a caring tone yet it was laced with greed. Izuku started to wear black leather gloves to keep him from accidentally activate his quirk.

Izuku has a patchy life, his bullying may have increased, his mom may uses him for his quirk to win bets, and he may get overloads from his quirk. Still he has a roof over his head and an education.

( 1 year later)

"Hay kid, you can see the future right? Mind coming with us." The leader of the group said stepping forward. "I think I'm good" the greenite responded. The villains tried to capture Izuku, but it didn't work. Every time they tried to hit him he'd just touch them and predict there attacks.

Izuku has an acceptable life. He may get beaten up at school but he's used to it. He gets attacked daily but he can handle it. His mom uses him for gambling but it makes her happy. He has a roof over his head and an education.

(1 year later)

"Mom! Why why did it have to be you?" izuku cried out. Villains had raided his house trying to find him, but they only found his mom, so they killed her. "Why, why wasn't it me?".

Izuku has a bad life, he has nowhere to live, has no mother, he still gets bullied and attacked daily. Still he has an education.

(2 years later)

Izuku has made his money off of fortune telling on the streets. He lives in a motel and has studied ahead in school. In his life he realized that he had a different dream than most, to be a detective.

His life now is just starting.
///////////////////////////////////////////

Hi, little readers I hope this first part turned out ok, and if you're wondering about the format it will be a normal 3rd person POV. I was only using the time skips for this chapter. So yeah tell me what you think in the comments. Cat is out.

(904 words)