File five

It was currently one in the morning, and Izuku was getting some more information on his case. He tried a few things in the beginning, like just checking out citizen files on anybody taller than 5"9, between the age of seventeen to twenty-three, and has blueish gray hair. Sadly after a few hours of looking through files, Izuku found nothing.

With no other legal opinions, he checked out the black market. After around thirty minutes of looking, he had found an advertisement for crooks to join the League of Villains, also known as the L.O.V. for short.

He hacked the system and was able to locate a mercenary who had applied for the position and passed the "interview." Izuku kidnapped him and was very disappointed with the man's supposed skills; they definitely weren't up to standards.

So now, Izuku has a mercenary tied up to a chair in an abandoned warehouse. Definitely a regular Thursday, well, at least for him.

"Where the hell am I" the mercenary yelled, snapping awake. The man then tried to break the ropes around his hands to no avail. "resistance will only make this harder." izuku said as he started to approach the merc. "as for who I am, well that doesn't matter." izuku gave him an icy glare "what does matter is the League of villains plans" the merc swallowed thickly as toxic eyes peered into his soul. " I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"What did I say about resisting," izuku said in a sing-song voice while walking closer to the man. He then grabbed the merc by the throat and leaned closer to him, making their foreheads touch. "now, you're going to tell me everything you know." the greenite's voice darkened. The merc gulped again, sweat dripping down his face.

Nodding, the man started pouring out every ounce of information he knew. The nomu thing was apparently made of a collection of various quirks being shoved into a human. He joined the league under the impression that he would be raiding UA in an attempt to kill Allmight. The supposed leader was Tomura Shigiraki who answered to a higher power known only as "master."

With every word, the merc said izuku's anger increased. Just the thought of that thing being a human, and what it must have endured was so vile. He started to feel slightly queasy "thank you for your cooperation; you're free to leave," Izuku stated while throwing a knife at the ropes, cutting them in half effectively freeing the man. Once the man realized what had happened, he untangled himself of any remaining rope and bolted out of the warehouse-like a mad man.

Izuku rubbed his temples while starting to walk home. He pulled out his notebook and began to write down his report word for word. Halfway to his house, the greenite checked his phone and realized that it was already seven in the morning. Closing his notebook, Izuku sighed in annoyance. Was he ever going to get any sleep? He doubted it and probably would just drink two or eleven cups of coffee at the station.

He continued on his way soon, reaching the station giving the receptionist a quick "yo." with a two-fingered salute. Making a v-line to the coffee maker Izuku somehow ended up with Naomasa walking right next to him. "sir." the greenite greeted sounding exhausted. Naomasa shot him a worried look izuku just gave him a thumbs-up in response.

" I got the report done, sir; you will find it very intriguing," Izuku spoke devoid of life while firing up the coffee maker, waiting for the pot to be filled with the oh-so-familiar dark roast. Izuku pulled out his notebook and handed it to the human lie detector, "all of it should be from page twenty-seven and on." the detective nodded, grabbing the notebook.

The coffee maker beeped, signaling that the coffee was finished. Izuku grabbed a mug and poured himself a cup. He then grabbed the pot and signaled for naomasa to fallow him. Naomasa shot him another concerned look, "sorry, I had a rough night, sir." Naomasa nodded, "it's ok, kid."