File twenty-three

Izuku wrung his hands together and stared at them. He was on the bus to the U.S.J., also known as the 'unforeseen simulation joint,' and all he could think about was the events that were about to occur. How was he even supposed to destroy something with a high-level regeneration? Izuku let out a small huff of air as he dug through his mind to some of his earlier notes on the weaknesses of regeneration quirks and the cells in which the quirk affected.

When the body of a reservation user is breached, their outer layer forms a 'wound epidermis' that releases growth factors to stimulate nearby cells. Fibroblasts, the cells that make collagen fibers are crucial. These users are able to reprogram fibroblasts to become a 'blastema' - a ball of stem cells. Stem cells that can divide and differentiate, creating everything from skin and bone to muscles, nerves, and blood vessels.

With this taken into account, you can theoretically stop those effects by ultimately killing the cells off so that they cant send any signals. But that's all theoretical; despite the hundreds of years of having quirks, there still is little knowledge about them, which is probably due to human testing being profoundly illegal and not to mention tiresome. Then there was the problem of how exactly he would accomplish killing the cells. He was practically quirkless most of the time in battle. Yes, he did have the advantage of being able to see the future, but it was a risk to use now.

Izuku was driven out of thought as Aizawa grunted and stood up from his position on the ground in his yellow sleeping bag and stretching slightly, "we're here, I aspect all of you to behave accordingly." That sentence was fallowed by Iida making everyone come out of the bus in an orderly fashion. Izuku complied and walked in order with the rest of the class.

As they waited in the facility for allmight to show up, Izuku's phone buzzed once in his pocket. Izuku pulled the said device out and typed in his password before pulling open the text app. His face formed a small smile under his mask as he read the text from naomasa telling him 'to do his best' and that 'the force will be there as soon as possible.'

Deciding to stop waiting, thirteen started to give their speech on quirks and how they could be used to save people but also just as quickly used to kill. Izuku mostly tuned it out, knowing all to well from personal experience how dangerous his quirk could be.

As thirteen was wrapping up their speech, the main doors to the facility were slammed open and accompanied by the tall heroic figure of Allmight who stomped in and apologized for being late. Izuku shook his head slightly, annoyed by the man's sense of punctuality. "Anyway, you will be selected into groups and assigned a disaster area." Aizawa started before pausing, earning a few looks of interest. Izuku looked into the center of the area when the electricity started acting up, and lights were exploding. Izuku started to walk over to Aizawa as the man warned Thirteen to keep the students safe. "Sensei," izuku halfheartedly yelled to grab his attention as villains started to invade through a warp gate. Aizawa didn't even turn to look at him before speaking, "evacuate with Thirteen." Izuku didn't comply. Instead, he came up next to the man, "I'm sorry, but I can't do that with a clean conscious."

Despite the countless people yelling at him to leave, izuku ran full force into the herds of villains while activating his hidden blades. Izuku made sure to use the small window of confusion to his advantage; without hesitation, he stabbed the closest billion to him in the shoulder, making sure to avoid any major arteries. He was a cop, yes, but that didn't mean he could maim people on a whim. The villain let a cry of pain, and izuku took his blade out, retracting it in the process before punching the villain in the lower jaw. The villain crumbled to the ground unconscious, the rest of the hoard stared at him in shock for a moment until one decided to try his luck and sent off a chain at izuku who just sidestepped and grabbed it, at that the rest of the group ran towards him with useless attacks.

"What is he doing" Aizawa yelled at Allmight, who was currently fighting off a few villains with mutation quirks, "I don't know, but I trust him" Aizawa was in slight disbelief at the words coming from the number one hero. Aizawa looked over to izuku, who was knocking out villain after villain with seemingly no problem. The boy stopped for a second and made eye contact with him and yelled across the building; his voice was loud and commanding "help the students. A warp villain is blocking their escape route." Allmight stopped what he was doing and headed towards the students signaling for Aizawa to stay and take down the remainder of enemies.

Bakugo and Kirishima had pinned down the warp villain now dubbed korogiri by the time allmight had made it over there. He walked over to the two and grabbed the man's metal neck guard, and picked him up as the students cleared an area around him. "Ah, the symbol of peace, its a pleasure. We have big plans for you," korogiri said, his voice laced with false respect. Activating his quirk, the villain started to surround the hero before getting a Detroit smash to his neck guard, blowing him off and back a few feet. As the villain became preoccupied with allmight, the students made their way out of the building along with Thirteen, who had suffered minor damage to their back.

Soon Aizawa had finished off the villains in his section and made his way down to the center izuku was in to help out with the few remaining villains. Izuku shin kicked a man with a quirk that gave him the ability to summon a low-temperature fire causing him to fall probably because of a broken leg. "Problem child, do you know why we're being attacked" Aizawa didn't know why he asked the boy, but he had a hunch the boy knew of something. "They're here to kill allmight," izuku grunted out rather bluntly as he kicked the fire user in the jaw, successfully eliminating the threat. "After this is over me and you are going to have a long talk about why you know this," Aizawa said, taking down the last few low-class villains.

"I see you have taken out most of my pawns. I was saving this for Allmight, but you will be a suitable test subject.......NOMU"

________----------____________---------____________--------____________--

Yo, I'm back from the dead hehe. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry i had to leave you on a cliffhanger. Ill see ya all later little readers.