File Twenty-Five

As he spoke those words, izuku started to realize the amount of damage that shigaraki had inflicted on his side. The boy tried his best to ignore the pain as he was once again thrown off shigaraki by a foot being thrust into him, knocking him onto the ground with an audible thump. "What the hell is that supposed to mean" shigaraki growled out, holding his abdomen in pain. Izuku merely shrugged as he brought himself up to his feet. Izuku stayed sill as shigaraki ran to him, only making the small movement of angling his right foot up slightly and activating his knife successfully stabbing the villain in the shin. Shigaraki hissed in agony, izuku retracted the blade, and the man fell to the floor unable to move. 'Huh, must have cut through his ligaments, izuku thought to himself as his adrenaline started to fade.

Izuku's vision started to blur slightly before fading in and out of the darkness. He swayed side to side, his attempts to stay up were futile as he collapsed onto one knee. He struggled to keep consciousness, repeatedly telling himself that he still had more to do. The boy started to army crawl across the USJ. He was barely able to crawl ten feet before he finally blacked out.

Aizawa's eyes shot up from the villain korogiri that he was holding down to the front entrance of the building as most of the staff from UA busted in quite loudly. The large group stopped mid-motion of their would-be attacks and looked around, realizing the threat had been neutralized. Slowly they disbanded and started to round up the unconscious thugs and treat the few with possibly serious injuries.

Aizawa handed off korogiri to Ectoplasm, who secured the villain in quirk restraining handcuffs before the eraser hero was escorted by an extremely worried Present Mic to the stairs waiting for the ambulances and cops to arrive. Aizawa was leaning slightly on Mic to support himself, "what happened Zaw?" The concern in his voice was prominent. "Are the students, ok?" Aizawa looked Mic straight in the eye when he said it. "Yes, they're a little shaken up but fine. well, all except one, Izuku wasn't with the group" Aizawa shook his head ever so slightly "the problem child stayed and fought the Nomu" Mic's breath hitched nomu must have been the name of the weird bird thing decapitated in the middle of the USJ. "Wait, you mean he took down that thing" Aizawa nodded slowly, being mindful of his injuries "how is he" Mic let a silence fall between them, something that rarely happened. "Zashi tell me," Mic let out a small sigh, "to be frank, the little listener isn't doing good. He's been taken to the nearest hospital, but his injuries, they're not" Aizawa cut him off with a shift of pressure. "He's safe then; the kid will pull through."

-

Naomasa was currently sitting in a rather uncomfortable chair beside the bed of a certain greenite. Typically he would be taking a nap waiting for the boy to wake up, but he was too worried to manage such a feat. He ran a hand through his already disheveled hair and slumped into the chair only to regret it has his back hit the hard metal of the chair. His eyes made their way to the roof of the room out of boredom, and he started to count the all to white panels.

He had made it halfway through the roof before being snapped out of his trance by a rather raspy voice. "Sixty one," izuku turned his head to look at naomasa who had a blank look of complete confusion trying to process what had happened. Izuku smirked slightly; for a guy with a truth quirk, he sure did get surprised a lot. "The panels I mean" naomasa sat up from his chair and walked over to izuku with an unreadable expression. "You jerk, what did I say about getting hurt." Izuku went to scratch the back of his neck only to stop in the realization his shoulder was out of place. "It's not that bad" naomasa cocked an eyebrow "really, because three broken ribs, a partially disintegrated abdomen, one shattered shin, and a dislocated shoulder, then even don't get me started on the damage you did to your arms."izuku let out a hiss "point taken" naomasa let out a sigh and dropped his shoulders that trembled just slightly. "damn it, kid, you terrified me, you almost died" izuku reached up and weakly grabbed naomasa's forearm gaining the older's full attention," but I didn't, and I don't have the intention to any time soon" naomasa smiled ever so slightly "you better not" izuku let out a small chuckle, "now, if you could just sign the release form to your right we can get out of here and interrogate some thugs." Naomasa's immediate response was a hardened glare. "I'm taking that as a no" "you think

---_______------________------_________---------_________---________---

Im so sorry i took so long to update, i had cought a nasty cold last week and i didnt trust myself to continue writing chapters. but, I'm back now and updates should continue as usual, and by that i mean sometime during each week. welp, as always hope you enjoyed please comment, vote, and ill see yalls later little readers.