File eleven

Izuku cracked his eyes open as his nose took in the all to familiar scent of coffee. Not bothering to get up, izuku rolled out of his bed. The covers formed a cocoon around him. With a soft plop, he landed on the floor and let out a grunt before inching his way towards the kitchen. Once izuku made it there, he was greeted with the sight of naomasa cursing under his breath at the coffee machine. Izuku gave him a half-dead sounding "yo," successfully scaring the detective who practically jumped two feet in the air. He clutched his heart as he tried to calm down "Kid, don't scare me Like that" izuku just blew out some air as an attempted laugh. Naomasa blinked at him a few times before realizing that izuku was still half asleep "right, coffee." izuku humphed in agreement before inching his way to the couch and turning on the new.

Naomasa handed izuku a mug of coffee and plopped down next to him as a news story came on the news. "Local Police Found 8,000 Pounds Of Stolen Oranges Stuffed Into Some Cars" izuku blinked twice at the TV and took a long sip of coffee," seems legit." naomasa shook his head. "it's amazing how many weird cases the rest of the force gets" Izuku raised his pointer finger " did you forget about the which doctor." naomasa visibly shuddered, and the mention of the case. "that was one I would like to forget" izuku nodded in agreement. "you are right tho, sir, homicide is a more intense department." Izuku finished the last of his coffee, walked over to the sink and rinsed it out. " I'll be back in a second; I'm going to grab the mail."

After he had grabbed the mail, izuku came back in and resumed his spot on the couch. He was sorting it between junk and actual mail when he stopped on a package and ran a gloved finger over the sender's address. "UA," he muttered, snapping naomasa's attention to him. "well, don't just keep staring at it open the damn thing." izuku carefully slid his finger through the top of the envelope opening it. He pulled out a sheet of paper and a hologram and set the hologram aside before opening the document.

Izuku Midoria,
During the exam, you have shown an incredible amount of battle prowess, heroism, and overall intellect. In the practical, you had earned sixty-three points, and due to a secondary factor known as hero points, you received an additional sixty points. With your total of one hundred and twenty-three points, You have been accepted into UA class 1A and will be the first-year representative.

Sincerely, Nezu

Izuku grasp on the paper tightened slightly, and his eyes widened. "don't leave me wondering what does it say, kid." naomasa asked while inching closer to izuku to peer over his shoulder at the paper. "I got in." he said almost monotone. "not just that, you're the first-year rep" pride surged within the detective while he slung an arm over the greenite's shoulder and ruffled his hair earning him a grunt of protest. "I'm guessing that the hologram says about the same thing." izuku said, picking up the disk and throwing it on the floor, resulting in a projection of a half-dead Aizawa appearing. "Midoriya, despite your recklessness, you have made it into UA; don't screw it up. All the information concerning this is on the paper in the envelope don't lose it." with that, the hologram shut off. "I'm guessing that he's one of those people that live by logic, he will probably give me a hard time at first." izuku defiantly got himself into deep shit, with Aizawa's track record he would be expelled almost immediately, and the case would be caput.

Izuku relaxed and slumped in the side of the detective, who looked down at him with a small grin. "but that's a problem for future izuku." naomasa raised an eyebrow, " was that a pun." "maybe," the greenite hid his face into the detective, hiding a small blush. Naomasa chuckled slightly and patted the boys back. "I've been thinking why would someone want to kill Allmight, and I guess I figured it out. Everyone in our society has, for the most part, become dependent on him to keep us safe. Imagine the widespread panic that would occur without him, not to mention the heroes would be underprepared and overwhelmed. It would be the perfect opportunity for Villians to rise and take over; it's entirely... Terrifying." izuku was right overtime society had become senile, and on the verge of collapse, the piler of hope is the only thing keeping it from self destruction. "that makes sense, but that would be to complex for the Shigiraki character." izuku nodded "exactly meaning it would be his so-called master's goal." the greenite clenched his jaw and thought back to what toshinori said, all for one may still be alive meaning he was royally screwed.

////////////////////////////////////////////

We're almost to the existing stuff yay. Oh, and update on the debate competition. I ended up winning SPAR out of over fifty people and got sixth in impromptu. And am I adding to much fluff in this? Anyway as always vote, comment, and I'll see ya later little readers.