file twenty

izuku currently sat on the all to familiar bed of the infirmary while getting nagged at by Recovery Girl. As she continued to reprimand him for his supposed recklessness, izuku failed to understand how exactly he had been reckless every move he made was calculated and checked over multiple times to ensure success. His brain forced this into a habit with practically everything he did.

deciding that he should probably stop Recovery Girls rant, he brought up his eyes and hardened hem into a slight glare obstructing her mid-sentence. " Recovery Girl, with all, do respect I don't understand where I went wrong. All my moves were calculated to ensure a quick and easy way to win, not one had the purpose of damaging my target." the women looked him over for a second studying his body language understanding that he was utterly sincere. She let out a sigh and made her way back to her desk. "that may be true, but your classmates won't see it like that. they're afraid of you izuku" izuku clenched his hands together them being afraid of him may actually be a good thing, if the traitor was in the correct mindset they may see him as villain material and try to recruit him. "I honestly don't blame them; from there perspective, I'm a loose cannon." The youthful heroine nodded in understanding "speaking of loose cannons Toshinori wants to see you in the teacher's lounge."

Izuku looked at her with pleading eyes letting his sense of humor shine through. She shook her head slightly in amusement at the boy's actions. "Go on now, the mans probably already second-guessing his decision" izuku silently hopped of the infirmary bed and grabbed his mask from off the side table. He gave a two-finger salute and walked out of the door. Recovery Girl smirked to herself and made her way over to the Iida, the tranquilizer he was shot with was luckily just a small dosage with barely enough to render him unconscious, all that she could do was wait for him to regain consciousness.

Her computer rang out a familiar jingle, signaling that she had an email. Grumbling slightly, she walked over to the computer and looked at who it was from. She narrowed her eyes in curiosity when she read Midoria Izuku. "What could he want" she muttered to herself as she opened the email, regretting the decision when the subject read, "pls don't kill me."

Dear Recovery Girl,
It has come to my attention that you are under the impression that my quirk just increases my reflexes. Part of this is true, but I feel as if you need to know its full effects and limitations. Keep in mind that even I do not understand my quirk in the slightest, most of this is me jabbing at possibilities. My quirk is officially known as Foresight; I can see the future of anything I touch with five fingers. When this happens as long as I see less than three to four days worth of information, it will be shown in a four-second or less time period where my body is rendered frozen in the position I was in. If I go over the few day limits, I will pass out for thirty minutes to multiple days. I can also see the numerous possible realities and what moves to take to get to them, but it can only be used to see a minute or two ahead. It also has serious repercussions that you witnessed on the first day. Other than that, I either do not currently understand, or you do not need to know. I hope you'll realize that my quirk is something that needs to remain hidden and is on a need to know basses only, and under no circumstance what so ever never inform Nezu.

Sincerely, Izuku
P.S. I was serious about the don't kill me thing.

This kid was genuinely going to be the end of her. Hopefully, she would still be sane by the time he finished UA, but she doubted it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And another chapter down boyz. Now you may be asking why am I writing my A/N with italics, I genuinely have no idea. There we go back to normal. Anyway hope you enjoyed and I'll see yalls next tim little readers.