File sixteen

toshinori leaned into the back of the couch, causing him to slump. Izuku midoria was an anomaly to him. The boy was initially being perceived as a cocky person who knew too much, and then he revealed that he knew about tosinori's secret. That alone was enough to prove his first judgment wrong. But there was one thing that kept itching at the back of his mind, never genuinely leaving him. Izuku's actions at the cafe, they were swift, accurate, and without a second thought. The boy didn't even hesitate when taking the bullet for naomasa.

These were all the traits allmight was looking for in a successor. Toshinori ran a skeletal hand over his face and let out a sigh. It was almost like One For All wanted him as a successor, so what was keeping him from transferring his power. The boy had an aura that practically repelled Toshinori, and it was familiar yet completely different. The blond shook his head slightly; it made almost no sense.

Mirio had already turned down his offer, and when doing so, he had been so confident saying that he wanted to be a hero with his power alone. Mirai had definitely found the ideal candidate; the boy would become a strong hero that was clear. Toshinori's eyes widened slightly; that was who izuku reminded him of. His aura was so similar to Mirai's, so full of pain and caution, so afraid of the future. The only difference was that izuku was almost eager to face the future head-on despite his fears.

Toshinori would have to get back in touch with Mirai soon.

-

Izuku stood ready to shoot at the hundred-yard line of the range. He repositioned his hands on the grip of the Glock 22 creating a firm and stable base. He slowly let out half of the air in his lungs, keeping his sights aligned with the target adjusting slightly off the mark to adjust for the wind. He slowly pulled the trigger allowing for the striker to hit the cartridge and fire the bullet. He held the firearm still after the bullet fired and released his finger slightly, allowing for the trigger to reset. He repeated this process multiple times before the magazine was emptied.

Izuku dropped the magazine and cleared the gun before settling it down on the bench next to him. Naomasa looked up from the bench he was sitting on with a quizzical expression. "What's got you all serious, you usually don't focus as that" izuku shrugged slightly as he started to reload the magazine "I guess I'm just concerned about the attack on UA, the criminal underground has been rather quiet lately, and it's worrying." Naomasa nodded in understanding fully well what izuku meant. The greenite exhaled. "I just fear we won't have enough time to prepare the school, mostly the students. Their current capabilities are rather... pathetic to be blunt. There are a few who have potential, but they are nowhere near reaching it any time soon."

Naomasa crossed his arms, "and so you feel as if it's your responsibility to protect them" izuku stopped loading the magazine and turned around to face naomasa; the expression on his face was unreadable. "As idiotic as it sounds, yes, I do; I'm the only one who has the current capabilities to eliminate the threat." Izuku set down the magazine and adjusted his gloves. "This is a life or death, I can't fail" he clutched his fist hard enough to make his knuckles turn white, "not again," it was muttered out, to quiet for naomasa to hear. Izuku turned back around and went back to shooting.

Not a single bullet was out of the ten ring.

=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=;';';==;[lou2jk2oole---

And another one done
This kinda just served as a look into toshi and izu's current thought process. Also is their any songs that remind you of detectives ace I'm curious. Anyway vote comment and ill see y'all next time little readers.