File Thirty

Izuku sighed and let his shoulders relax as he reached the door to Naomasas apartment. He momentarily went to grab the key from his pocket only to realize that Naomasas car was parked along the curb, which was rather unusual since the man usually came home a few hours later. Izuku shook his head albeit tiredly and opened the door, tossing his backpack on the floor next to the shoes before shutting the door behind him and remove his worn-out red sneakers. "that bad, huh?" Izuku hummed in bought as he took off his blazer, "no, not really, just... frustrating." Naomasa cocked an eyebrow at him, not that he greenite could see it because he had yet to look at him. "well, ya gonna tell me or just stand there staring at the wall"

Izuku smiled softly and turned around to face the man who was sitting lazily on the couch, "to put it simply, Nezu didn't want to have a civilized discussion." Naomasa frowned at this, "He only does that when someone outplays him. kid, what did you do." Izuku shrugged before walking over to the couch and sitting down next to him. "he called me in to talk about some concerns of his regarding the sports festival." Naomasa motioned for him to continue, "and?" "And he may have implied that it would be unfair for me to complete due to him believing that my quirk is a one-way ticket to an undeserved easy victory. I tried to explain to him that I am unable to do that, but he only hears what he wants, and it probably didn't help that I couldn't be straight forward since there were multiple staff members in the same room." Izuku had started to fidget with his glove without realizing it; he forced his hands to part and let himself slump into the couch. Naomasa winced, "that, is definitely a reason to be frustrated."

Izukus eyelids started to droop close against his will, he forced them to open and blinked a few times to make sure he would stay awake. "now, why exactly are you back so early" Naomasa slung his arm around Izuku who hesitated for a moment before nuzzling into his chest. "the chief gave most of us two weeks off since we're going to be guarding the sports festival. beats me why he would give us a break, but I definitely ain't complaining." Izuku humphed, "there's always a catch when he does something like that, but I guess it's better just to enjoy the time instead of dwelling on that." Naomasa smirked and ruffled the boy's hair lightly, who seemed to be all too comfortable to glare at him, "I suppose so kid, I suppose so." Naomasas voice railed off towards the end.

Izuku frowned softly, "something wrong?" Naomasa shook his head, chuckled softly the sound vibrating through his chest, "Nah, just thinking... I definitely guessed wrong when the chief asked me where I saw myself in ten years when he hired me." the sentence was lacking the humor it should have held, which in turn caused Izuku to become somewhat worried. "Izuku, I..." Naomasa tightened his hold ever so slightly on the boy as if he was afraid of him disappearing. "I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you, and I really mean it. I was rather lonely before meeting you, and I'd hate to imagine not having you in my life." Izukus throat tightened as tears started to prick his eyes. He briefly wondered what had brought this about, but the realization hit him like a bus. He had pulled life-threatening stunts over and over again to the point where it had started to ware Naomasa down with worry. the man was scared of losing him, 'damn I'm dense,' "and I know I've probably said this a few times, but try to be safe kid." Izuku blinked away the tears from his eyes "you know just as much as me that I can't promise anything, but i'll try" and that was the truth, there was no way izuku could guarantee that he wouldn't be thrown into life-threatening situations, but he could sure as hell stay out of the optional ones.

'®'†¥ˆ¬¥˚¨†¥®†'©®∑ƒ''æπ...ø¬ˆªπ∆˙£†™∑¥∫∂∆¨¬ø∂'¥√©¶ª£∑µ˜∫√ç≈¬˚∆˙©£©ˆ√∑˜µ≈Ωƒ∑©¥∑§™º•§™

so, fluff chapters are a pain for me to wright since i suck with conveying human emotions let alone putting it into text hence why this chapter is short XD. well anyway ill see y'all later little readers.