File twenty-two

Izuku waited in the classroom as the other students exited; it was mainly just to avoid any unnecessary contact with bakugo. Lately, the blond had been slightly out of character; he would avoid Izuku and refuse to even look at him. bakugo also seemed to lack his usual explosive behavior during training, acting more like todoroki. But that behavior was aspect considering that izuku had humiliated him in front of the entire class shattering most of his ego. Once his classmates were gon, he packed up his school supplies a gave Aizawa a quick goodbye and received a grumble of annoyance with a hint of appreciation.

After making his way back home, Izuku collapsed onto the living room couch and sank into its cushions. naomasa looked over at him from across the room and cocked an eyebrow in curiosity "kid, spit it out before I make ya." izuku huffed out a weak laughter in response before pausing to run a hand threw his hair letting it get tangled. "the attack, it's going to be tomorrow" izuku's eyes held something that no kid should have. "I've done everything I can, but" naomasa walked over and put a hand on the boy's shoulder, "but nothing, you've done what you can, all you can do now is wait" izuku softened slightly at the touch. Letting out a small sigh izuku clasped his hands together and stared down at them "still, I don't get it how did the league even obtain the info, I was sure that nezu upped the security" naomasa took the slight topic change as a chance to sit down next to the greenite. "The only explanation is that they used their traitor." Izuku inched closer to naomasa and laying his head on the man's shoulder without hesitation. "what's really bothering you" the boy's eyes winded slightly as he gazed over at naomasa who offered a concerned smile. "I'm just scared that I'll fail" naomasa wrapped an arm around his boy "izuku" the rare use of his name made the boy give full attention. "You have nothing to be afraid of; as long as you try, the outcome will be better than it would without you." Izuku smiled softly and nodded in understanding. "Still, don't pull another life-threatening stunt, I'm too old for you to give me a heart attack." Izuku softly elbowed the man who let out a yelp in mock hurt. "Your not old," naomasa chuckled and ruffled the greenite's hair, "You keep telling yourself that" Izuku huffed in response.

Yeah, izuku may have some things to worry about, but the future was still that just the future. The future was unpredictable and ever-changing. Well, at least at the moment, and with that in mind, the greenite could finally let his soul be at peace and focus on the moment at hand, and what a beautiful moment it is.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is so short, but i promise the next one will be really intense and somewhat epic. also i love season 4 and all but why did they have to do nighteye like that, I read the manga so i knew what was coming but wtf man why so beautiful. anyway see ya later little readers.