File two

It was the middle of the school year, Izuku was currently in class A-3 of Apdera jr high. His head was buried in his arms, as he slept on his desk. He had just pulled an all-nighter to study advanced crime scene training.

"You guys are all third years now. It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures!" The teacher yelled as he grabbed some papers. This caused izuku to wake up. "I would hand out these future career forms butt..." the teacher started as the students partly activated their quirks. " I assume you all want to be heroes" he finished while throwing the papers in the air. The students then fully activated their quirks yelling "yeah".

Izuku sighed, "your gonna get fired if you keep doing that. Your fueling their unrealistic dreams, and encouraging them to break the school rules, it's completely illogical" he thought to himself. "And your also fanning the flame to-" his thought process was cut off. "sensei! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers." Bakugo yelled as he propped his feet up on the desk. " as if I had anything like there crappie quirks. Heh" izuku sighed "his ego" he finished. the classroom erupted in shouts as izuku plugged his fingers into his ears." Get over your self katsuki!!!" Bakugo let off a small explosion "shut up extras should act like extras"

then the teacher just decided to fuel his ego even more. " ah Bakugo you of course, must be aiming for U.A. High school" izuku sighed it was going to be a long class. The class started to murmur, " that school, I hear the cut off this year was 79 points" "I hear they barely accept anyone" Bakugo then jumped up on his desk, "Ah, the stupid chatter of extras" he then slammed his foot on the desk, " I aced the mock exam, I'm the only one here with the stuff for U.A." Bakugo then brought his hands up " I'll even surpass allmight himself and become the richest hero out there... and it all starts with U.A. High"

"You're also going for U.A. Right midoria" the teacher questioned. 'Dang it somebody must have framed me. ' izuku thought while starting to fiddle with his glove. The class erupted in laughter. "Quirkless Midoria, no way" "U.A. Wouldn't even let you step foot on there campus" izuku sighed 'looks like I'm going to have to do this the hard way'. izuku slammed his fist on his desk bringing silence to the class. "I have no intention of going to U.A., I also am not interested in becoming a pro. If any of you had paid attention to what I say, you would have known this." Bakugo was furious how dare an extra step out of line let alone a deku. "Why you little, I ought to beet you up right now. " Bakugo yelled while walking over to izuku raising his fist to attack. "Bakugo, how about we listen to the sound of silence,I have been told it's quite pleasing" izuku stated confusing Bakugo, who didn't understand that he was told to shut up. Izuku grabbed his backpack and walked to the door of the class. "now if you'll excuse me I'll be taking my leave" right as izuku walked out of the class the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

Contrary to popular belief, izuku was panicking as he stood up to Bakugo and practically told him to shut up. Bakugo was following him as he walked slightly off-campus. Izuku quickened his pace only to get yanked over and slammed into a wall. "Tell me, when did you actually grow a pair" Bakugo yelled as he set an explosion off on his shoulder. "You think you're so smart don't you denying your damn dream to look down on me" he punched izuku in the stomach setting off an explosion with it.

"You know what if you want a damn quirk so badly, why don't ya take a swan dive off of the roof of the building" he yelled while swinging to punch izuku in the face, only for izuku to grab his fist. "You know if I wanted to kill my self, I would climb up your ego, and jump to your IQ," Izuku said as calmly as possible. Bakugo took a step back and the brought his right fist up for a big hook, and izuku did nothing he took the hook to the head. As the hook struck izuku stayed in place and showed no reaction. A small amount of blood dripped down his temple.

"Damn you, your nothing, useless, a fucking Deku. Get that threw your thick head" Bakugo yelled while repeatedly punching him with explosions. "You spit in the face of evolution Bakugo, your a bully who's stupid enough to think that U.A. Will accept these kinds of actions." izuku said as Bakugo kept hitting him. "Why you" Bakugo set of a giant explosion, leaving izuku covered in burns and half his shirt destroyed. "Damn it, your not worth my time" Bakugo huffed as he walked away.