File four

Izuku was a mystery to Naomasa. He barely knew anything about the boy, yet he would gladly protect him with his life. Not that izuku would ever let him. The detective slowly became increasingly worried and intrigued by the boy's personality. The greenite would always avoid the topic of his past or anything to do with himself. It was still a subtle change in the subject that was barley noticeable if you didn't look for it. There was just something that made him feel compelled to do something he didn't know what. He would probably ask Sansa what to do later; for now, he had a case to work on.

The case consisted of multiple missing people that seemed to be tied together. There had been seven people so far three of them have some sock absorption-based quirk, and the others were reported having healing or regenerating based quirks. All of the victims seemed to be associated with minor villains, who did the occasional mugging, stealing, and drug dealing.

There had been no witnesses found or evidence, and it almost seemed like the people voluntarily disappeared. Or that's what the case had been before he got a phone call saying that one of the victims had been found.

Nagamatsu Ichiro was a low rate villain that specialized in guarding higher level villains. His quirk was assisted healing. Healing quirks are usually classified on a scale of one to five. One would be healing cuts and faster overall healing by ten to twenty percent. Fives, on the other hand, are extremely rare and can heal anything, including severed limbs. Giving them immortality, but there hasn't been anyone with that level of healing in around four generations.

On the scale Ichiro was a three, he could heal broken bones and have a longer life. When his body was found, it had multiple lacerations and Incisions to his arms. It also seemed that most of his blood was pulled before death.

Naomasa reviewed the files multiple times before giving in. He couldn't figure out why someone would do this, not to mention he had little to no evidence. So he did what anyone in his place would do he called up a fourteen-year-old kid to help.

- at Aldera Jr high

"Deku what the hell are you doing here following me around," Bakugo yelled while walking up to izuku in a very threatening manner. "I'm just leaving school; you aren't the only one with things to do." Izuku quipped back, causing Bakugo to grumble.

Izuku turned to walk away only for a slightly firm grip to land on his shoulder. "listen here, you twerp your nothing compared to me, you are just as useless as your mom." Izuku's eye began to twitch at the comment. His mom may have been corrupted by greed, but she still cared for him. No matter what her son would always respect her.

Izuku started to send off an aura of killing intent, causing bakugo's grip to shake with fear. The greenite turned his head up to meet Bakugo's eyes. An icy glare filled with toxin peered into frightful red eyes. "how dare you insult her, Inko was a remarkable, noblewoman!" Izuku raged out, making Bakugo take a step back out of fear. "you don't even deserve the honor of speaking her name. You are nothing but a coward." Izuku murmured with his voice cracking, as old despised memories flooded his head.

Izuku pivoted on his heel and started to walk away, quickening his pace with every step. Soon he launched into a sprint, pushing past a few crowds of students still lingering around past the bell. With each stride, his head started to pound his heart quickening. Once he turned into an ally, he stopped and leaned on the cold brick wall. Letting his head press against the bricks, he muttered out, "I'm sorry." repeatedly under his breath.

He tightened his hand into a fist, his nails biting in hard enough to have the leather gloves. The grip only grew tighter as he remembered the screams he had heard. He could have saved her, but he was too late. He saw her fate, warned her not to stay home that day, and yet she stayed. No matter what he did, people's future never changed. Even the random people in the street who asked him for a fortune, they never believed him.