File nine

Izuku arrived at the station a few hours earlier than usual. He had to pick up a few files on each promising teen taking the UA exam at nine am. Picking up the stack of data, he let out a long sigh before putting them into his yellow backpack. He slung the pack over his shoulder, wincing slightly from his late injury. His phone buzzed in his pocket before playing his ringtone of 'Hello Vietnam' by johnny Wright. He quickly grabbed his phone to see that naomasa was calling him, dragging his finger across the screen; he answered it. "hello, sir, is something wrong." his speech was at a slower pace than usual and seemed to slur slightly. "yes, you disappeared, where are you" the detective sounded panicked. "I'm at the station; I needed to pick up some files before the exam. Sorry, I forgot to inform you, sir." naomasa let out a relieved sigh "don't worry about it, kid, and get some sleep you still have a few hours before the exam." izuku nodded then remembering that naomasa couldn't see him "will do, sir, just make sure you do the same" on the other side of the call naomasa rolled his eyes and a grin settled upon his face "yeah yeah, what did I tell you about being a mother hen" a slight blush started to climb it's way up the greenite's cheeks as he managed only a sputter. "I better get going, see ya later, sir" Naomasa gave a quick goodbye before hanging up. Pocketing the phone, Izuku started for UA.

Izuku reached the front gates of UA rather quickly; in fact, it was only six in the morning. The greenite shuffled through the pockets of his black suit, trying to find the visitors pass. He let out a relieved sigh as he saw the pass in the last pocket. He walked through the gates holding out his pass for the scanner to check. He stood still for a second to admire the architecture of the school. "It is truly amazing what our tax dollars can do," he said to himself. Shaking his head lightly, he continued into the school, trying to find classroom one-hundred and eight. He walked into the school building and ran his fingers against the wall as he walked down the halls admiring the smooth concrete before stopping at room one hundred and eight. He reached for the doorknob and tried to turn it; he let out a frustrated grumble realizing that the door was locked. " guess it's an unlucky number for a reason." he took off his backpack and sat down leaning against the wall deciding that he might as well catch up on an hour or two of sleep. Shutting his eyes, he drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Izuku's eyes shot open with a glazed look when a hand touched his shoulder. Purely on instinct, he grabbed the arm and twisted his body, throwing the man over his left shoulder. The man landed with a thud on the ground. In the process, izuku somehow got into a back stance. His eyes lost there glossy look when he realized who it was. Present Mic let out a wince as he got up. "I'm so sorry, sir." izuku bowed at a ninety-degree angle hands tuck firmly at his side. "Woah, Woah, don't worry about it, little listener, but why you so early the exam isn't for another hour." the greenite rubbed his neck sheepishly, " I had to run some errands this morning, so I decided I might as well come early."

izuku noticed that present mic's guard was down, and he took that opportunity to analyze him. The man had seemed almost immediately tried to search The good in Izuku. Then there was how he radiated energy despite being thrown over izuku's shoulder, and not to mention the cologne the greenite would be able to smell him from a mile away. "Oh, how rude of me forgot to introduce myself, names Izuku" izuku lifted his hand out for a handshake. Hizashi returned the gesture happily, not questioning izuku's choice of giving only his first name. "Hizashi Yamada at your service," he joked. Izuku smirked slightly "present Mic, right? Big fan" izuku made sure to adapt to some of Hisashi's speech patterns. A person is usually more trusting of you if you use the same speech patterns and hand motions. "the one and only." mic said, shooting him finger guns. "anyway, I better set up for the exam" izuku nodded to him while Mic took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "mind if I come in the classroom early." Mic swung the door open to the classroom. "Go ahead,"