File twenty-eight

Izuku pushed back a strand of hair that was obstructing his sight and blew out a puff of air in annoyance. As he walked through the crowded streets to get to the precinct, he was subtly reminded of the fact he still had to wait a day before going back to UA by a couple of students passing him up from said school, presumably from the second-year general study. Being the overly cautious person he was, he made sure they never made eye contact with him; if Aizawa knew he wasn't resting like he was supposed to, he would be better off facing the Nomu again. Once he was sure the group was out of sight, he relaxed slightly and continued on his way, letting his body go on autopilot and drifted into his thoughts on the recent attack.

The Nomu was a distinct conformation at All For One's return, but the thing that was bothering izuku was why did the man send shigaraki to complete such a useless task. There must have been an alternative motive for the USJ attack, it was unlike the villain to try to achieve something that was an impossible task, let alone have a subordinate who hadn't even had a debut do it for him. It was a blatant manipulation, but what was that manipulation for. Izuku had to stop himself from physically face palming as he realized that the answer was obvious. It was just a way for him to gain an understanding of the current state of the students in UA to prepare himself to eliminate the next generation along with the bonus of knowing how long allmight would have left. Then having shigaraki do it would not only let him keep his survival a secret, but it would ensure that shigaraki would get the needed practice to become his successor. It was slightly messed up how All For One and One For All were fated to just repeat history century after century.

Izuku shook his head as he walked through the final road to get to the precinct. In the middle of the street, his instincts started to flare up, causing him to stop and look at his surroundings. He gave a monotone "oh" as he realized that he had walked around a roadblock into the road that a police chase was happened on. Izuku sighed as a car turned onto the street and started to speed its way toward him at an estimated hundred and seven miles an hour. Now, in this situation, a reasonable person would run across to the safety of the sidewalk in fear for their lives, but not izuku. Quickly he brought his hand up to his mouth, grabbed the leather with his teeth, and yanked it off. Izuku's eyes narrowed and locked onto the car. His brain quickly granted his with the knowledge of this car being a Nissan 300ZX Turbo. Meaning the driver was inexperienced and wasn't used too high-speed chases since the car had a max speed of one hundred and fifty miles an hour. This also gave Izuku the advantage that the driver would try to swerve around him, slowing down in the process. Izuku calculated the distance between them that was now down to a two hundred foot gap by the speed of the car to determine that he had precisely four and one-sixteenths of a second to enact his plan.

He dropped his bare hand onto the asphalt, closed his eyes, and let his quirk work its magic to see which way the car would swerve while simultaneously mentally counting down the seconds he had left. At two seconds left, his eyes lit open with a slight fire behind them. Taking in mind the fact that the timing would need to absolutely on point to guarantee no injuries to either party, he pivoted on the ball of his heel, spinning his body forty-five degrees to the right. The car missed him by a hair and slowed down with squealing tires that left burnout marks on the road. Izuku smirked and punched his still gloved hand through the windshield, making the glass shatter on impact. Ignoring the shards of glass that latched themselves into his skin through his shirt, the greenite grabbed the driver by his shirt who could now be identified as a scrawny lime green-haired man in his early twenties with a scar that went down the top right corner of his lip to the left side of his chin. The scar was still relatively new and held a red tone to it that didn't help the repulsing look it gave with its placement. The man let out an undignified shout of terror as he was slammed into the roof of the vehicle, effectively knocking him out. Izuku let go of the man and angled his arm at a slightly unnatural angle that caused a very slight amount of pain but wouldn't cause any damage to him and yanked out the keys to the car.

Izuku took two steps back and let the car sputter out the last of its energy before it completely shut off and stood at a halt. The greenite breathed out a sigh of relief as the cop car that was chasing the man pulled up and stopped in front of him and the crook. Both sides of the car door opened and out stepped an older man with platinum gray hair who was getting near retirement and was fed up with the job. The other man was in his early twenties and looked like he was fresh out of the academy, judging by the fact that he had a slight bounce to his step and lacked any signs of stress. As they walked closer, Izuku remembers that he still had a leather glove in his mouth and put the glove back on. He twitched his nose at the unpleasant taste of leather that was left in his mouth.

The younger of the men went over to the knocked out speedster and restrained him while the other walked up to Izuku presumably to question him. The man stopped in front of the greenite and let out a long weary sigh, Izuku couldn't help but feel a small twinge of pity for the man. Izuku stopped himself from fiddling with his glove through the silence as the cop pulled out a notepad and pencil. The man yet to look at izuku as he started his questioning, "can you please state your name, age, and what you were doing during this event." The man's voice was somewhat hoarse, and almost like he was just getting over losing his voice. "Sir, questioning me is rather unnecessary." The man frowned more so than he already had, mostly out of annoyance. "And why exactly do you say that..." he finally made eye contact with the greenite and stopped mid-sentence to let out another weary sigh, possibly longer than the first. He put his notepad and pencil back and didn't say anything for a moment. "Your Naomasa's kid, aren't you?" Izuku held back a chuckle at this. "Huh, guess word gets around." The man raised an eyebrow, "were cops, aside from the occasional high-risk cases we don't really have anything remotely interesting happening, so when something like a child solving some of the most mind-boggling murders shows up, yeah we get the word" Izuku rubbed the back of his neck "you've got the point there."

Izuku was just about to finish up when the doors to the precinct were flung open by Sansa, who was closely being tailed by Naomasa. "What's all the commotion about" Sansa shouted out to the officers with his tail fluffed up. The noise must have spooked him; it was a rather amusing sight, really. "Nothing much, just a typical attempted evasion." Came the reply of the younger cop with a slightly peppy tone. The graying cop grunted in an almost agreement, "at least it was until this kid showed up," he jabbed a thumb at izuku who acted in mock offense. Naomasa's eyes widened, and he let out a half-strangled noise. "Kid, what part about taking it easy? Don't you understand" izuku shrugged "in my defense, sir, I was just trying to get to the precinct, and the roadblocks obviously weren't placed well enough." Naomasa glared at izuku, well tried to, the man still couldn't bring himself to be mad at the greenite. "I swear, your gonna make me go gray before I'm forty... actually scratch that you'll probably pull another life-threatening stunt by next month."

____________---------------________-------------________----------______---------------______------_______-

I know, i know, I'm beating around the bush when it comes to getting to the next arc, but i just want there to be some down time. ok? Well, I guess all i really have to say is hope none of ya run out of toilet paper and ill see ya later little readers.