File seven

"Come in," Sounded an overly cheery voice. Naomasa shivered slightly from it, and izuku opened the door. In front of them was a weird cat, dog, rat hybrid. " Ah, Mr. Nezu, as you have been told, we are here to discuss important matters concerning UA," Izuku spoke, trying to get straight to business. "Ah Yes, have a seat we have much to discuss " the two walked in and sat down in two chairs side by side with nezu in front of them.

"would you care to elaborate on the matter, you were very vague over the phone. " nezu inquired having a slight idea already. Izuku nodded and pulled out his notebook, flipping it open to page twenty-seven and slid it over to nezu. Nezu hummed as he looked through the information his eyes calculating. "so, you believe there's a rat in our cupboards do you." izuku nodded and took his notebook back, tucking it into his backpack. "yes, and if it's exterminated soon, I'm afraid that your cupboards may be destroyed beyond repair" naomasa had to stop himself from laughing at his serious izuku was.

"And how do you suppose we eliminate this rodent," Nezu asked intrigued. "We are planning to set a mousetrap" izuku went into his backpack and grabbed a sheet of papers from it. Laying it down on the desk, he started back up "if the trap is able to hold up to standards, will you give it the opportunity to catch the rat" Nezu nodded and wrote his signature on the bottom of the paper.

The paper was a contract that izuku whipped together the night before. It stated that if he were to pass the entrance exams, he would be put into class 1A and be given all reasonable chances to investigate the students. It also stated that he would be granted all access to any materials he judged needed.

Izuku took back the contract and inserted it into his backpack inside of a red folder. "now that that's out of the way, would you care for some tea." nezu's tone was back to being overly sweet. naomasa knew where this was going; they would be stuck here for another thirty minutes or so. "actually, we need-" naomasa was cut off by Nezu placing a cup of tea in front of him meanwhile izuku pulled a flask of black coffee out. He would have to make izuku cut back his coffee consumption, but then again, who was he to do anything about it. Naomasa probably drank the same amount as izuku. They both practically lived off the stuff.

"now, Midoria, I'm intrigued by you. Very few people can keep up with me in a conversation such as that. Is your quirk IQ based?" izuku slightly stiffened at the use of his first name. "please call me Izuku, my quirk has nothing to do with IQ. All that it does is give me an increase in my reflexes." izuku smoothly lied naomasa being the only one knowing the lie. "ah, I see, you indeed are an impressive specimen," naomasa felt his protective senses activate at that comment. "Nezu, I believe there's someone at your door," izuku said while gulping his coffee. Nezu called for the person to come in.

The door cracked open slightly and hesitantly opened all the way. The man walked in an embarrassed blush across his face. He was very skeletal and had blond hair. " we can cross Allmight off the list." izuku whispered to naomasa, causing him to gape slightly. "Sorry, Nezu, I didn't mean to eavesdrop," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine," Nezu excused him. Allmight finally looked over to where izuku was sitting, his eyes widening slightly. "Naomasa, why didn't you tell me you were coming, and you never told me you had a son" Naomasa and izuku blushed Naomasa simultaneously freezing. Izuku looked over to his guardian and set a hand on his shoulder, "sir?" Izuku received no response and looked at allmight.

"I think you broke him," the greenite waved his hand in front of naomasa and sighed after obtaining no response. "sir, the red sox are loosing." this seemed to snap naomasa out of his frozen state. "how!" a smile almost unnoticeable smile crossed izuku's lips. " I'm not his son, but I am; it's very confusing at the moment," izuku said while holding his chin in thought. Allmight looked at him completely confused then turned to Naomasa, who just shrugged. "Kid speaks the truth," Naomasa said while ruffling izuku's hair. "Anyway, names izuku, it's a pleasure meeting you" izuku held out his hand for a handshake. Toshinori gladly returned it with a smile, "pleasure is mine." izuku stopped and looked over toshinori analyzing what he could about the man, after all, when would he get another chance to examine the number one hero at his weakest, yet strongest.