file fifteen

izuku huffed as he read over the file Sansa had given him for the tenth time, it didn't make sense. Supposedly the villains who were apart of the drug ring were also involved with his mother's murder. The keyword in there was supposedly, just by looking at a few of the criminals' files, he could tell that they were either too weak or only too plain stupid to have killed his mom. Izuku sat back in his seat and rolled the pencil between his fingers. His gaze landed on the computer to his right, and he stared at it for a few seconds contemplating whether or not he should track down more suspects. He quickly decided against it, not wanting to worry naomasa anymore than he already did today.

Then it clicked, how could someone so stupid know how to run a drug ring all that they were capable of would be just following directions. Meaning there has to be somebody in charge who knows the ins and outs of the operation. That person would most likely be the culprit of his mother's murder. But finding the culprit was not izukus current goal; it could wait, he still had to find a way to stop the league. The types of drugs bought by the association were presumably quirk strengtheners, probably used for the nomu. No, not the nomu, more likely the person creating the nomu... All For One. The man must have been severely injured during his last fight with Allmight prohibiting his quirk usage and weakening him. Izuku took out his notebook and started to jot down his thoughts, and he continued this process until five o'clock.

Izuku stood up from his seat slightly stiff and stretched out his back, which gave a loud pop. He made his way down to the break room and looked over to the couch to see naomasa peacefully asleep. Stopping for a second, izuku analyzed him almost purely out of habit. With the detective's face relaxed, izuku could start to see the small signs of age and stress starting to form across his face. He may not look it, but naomasa was, in fact, thirty-eight nearing the end of his prime. izuku gave a halfhearted sigh before nudging the detective on the shoulder, waking him up. Naomasa yawned and sat up before running a hand, threw his hair, making it land back in place, man izuku wished he would do the same rather than being a 24/7 bed head. "Time to leave, sir," izuku said, receiving a questioning look from naomasa. Knowing what he was

Going to ask, izuku continued, "I'm running out of evidence, but I did find out that all of the criminals were just pawns theirs someone else running a bigger operation. I just can't determine who yet." izuku refrained from telling him about the murder.

"at least we're getting somewhere. Oh izuku, did you turn in the design for your costume yet" izuku shook his head "no, I'm planning on doing myself rather than have the support course do it. It's not that I don't trust them, but I don't trust them. I already have most of it done, and I just need to finish up some of my support items and make sure there allowed" izuku trailed off towards the end and gave a small chuckle. naomasa looked at him for a second before shaking his head exasperated "kid, your a mess" the greenite shrugged, "tell me something I don't know" they both laughed softly before grabbing their stuff and leaving.

"Sir, about my quirk, considering its risks, I feel as if I should inform Recovery Girl," izuku inquired while switching his backpack onto one shoulder. naomasa hmmed for a second weighing out the pros and cons of the option. "you might as well tell her. It'll probably help overall with getting the side effects under control." Naomasa stopped walking for a second izuku following suit, "speaking of which, you scared the shit out of me, kid" izuku subtly dropped his gaze feeling guilty. "But that's probably going to be a consistent thing, huh?" Izuku looked back up to see a small smile. "Just, try to be a little safer, ok, kid" naomasa slung an arm over izuku in a side embrace. "I'll try my best, sir."

-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry, this chapters a little short but ehh. If you guys have any requests leave em in the comments and I'll try to get em done. Also I'm just realizing how crap my grammar is when I'm writing these author notes. Anyway as usual vote comment and I'll see y'all latter little readers.