File twelve

Izuku ran out of the door toast hanging out of his mouth. As he weaved through crowds of people on the street he buttoned his UA blazer. "Sorry coming through" he repeatably said his voice muffled by the toast clumsily being eaten. After a few minutes, he made his way to the gates of UA and took out his student ID. Placing it in front of the scanner, the machine beeped, signaling that he was cleared for entry.

Izuku walked through the gate and then into the main building. Walking down the empty halls, he decided to check the time on his phone. As the screen lit up, he facepalmed, he was an hour early. "that explains why sir was still asleep." shaking his head, he got back on track; he had to find class 1A. He trekked around the main building taking turn after turn before stopping on the third floor in front of class 1A and sat down to the left of the door.

He debated for a while if he should take a nap, but decided against it. He didn't want to judo flip a teacher again, and doing the to Aizawa would be practically begging for an expulsion. Izuku leaned his back against the wall and tried to make a plan to pass the assessment.

After around twenty minutes, Aizawa walked up to the door, yellow sleeping bag in tow. Stopping at the door and taking out his keys, the sleep-deprived man turned his head and looked at izuku for a few seconds before sighing and opening the door. "well, don't just sit there take a seat." izuku could have sworn the man mumbled something along the lines of " damn teenagers." walking in izuku looked down the rows of desks before finding the one with his name on it. He set his backpack down to the side of him and took out his notebook, maybe just maybe he could think up something on the case.

Nope, not one bit he was stuck. Izuku stared at the open blank page for a solid ten minutes before giving up. He set his head in his hand, rubbing his temples in an attempt to release some stress. Some of the students started to file in one after another. One of the first students was the blue-haired guy from the exam who called out izuku. The greenite attempted to hide his face in the notebook in hopes that the kid would leave him alone, but as usual that had no effect.

Walking almost robotically, the bluehead made his way to the desk and bowed at a perfect ninety-degree angle. "hello, my name is Iida Tenya from Some private academy. I apologize for my actions during the entrance exam. I wrote you off as a mockery when you were, in fact, a better hero than me. I hope that I can learn from you." the gears in izuku's brain started to roll. Judging by his surname, Iida was from a long line of engine based quirk heroes, most notably Ingenium. Izuku nodded his head respectively and gave a simple " Izuku, no need for apologies".

Once everyone had made it into the class and quieted down aizawa walked up to the front of the class "My name is Aizawa and I will be your home room teacher." Aizawa pulled out a UA track suit from who knows where and held it up. "Now, put these on and meet me on the field" izuku waited for most of the students to leave before getting up, grabbing a tracksuit, and going to the changing room. When he made it out of the field, he was the last one. The students were grouped and complaining amongst themselves about missing orientation and additional nonsense.

Izuku felt a small amount of bloodlust emerge from Aizawa as the man turned to face the group of students. "The U.A. system does not follow the beaten path. Depending on the homeroom teacher, even the first day can be A Quirk assessment test. If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." ah, so that was it Aizawa's thinking process relies solely on logic, which in a sense is completely illogical. Huh he contradicts himself"

" midoriya" izuku flinched at the sudden use of his last name, the only reason he showed no reaction earlier was because Naomasa was with him. "You placed first in the exam" the hobo held up a baseball and tossed it to him. Izuku easily caught it with his right hand. "You all had fitness tests throughout elementary and junior high, they never allowed you to use your quirks, but now at UA you will.... Midoriya what was your distance in the ball throw in junior high" Izuku took the hint and walked into the white circle "ninety-three meters" Aizawa made some grunt in acknowledgment before continuing "do whatever you want to stay in the loop when you throw it" izuku took a back stance, well he was screwed his quirk was supposedly heightened battle senses, and that would at least give him some sort of increase in his score. Oh well, as the saying goes, fake it till you make it, and that's exactly what he was going to do.

-----::////:;(/(/;)/&:/)(/;/)3&:@:)/(/(2&:@":/

And another chapter down 🙃 so, my updates will be a inconsistent until the holidays are over sorry. But in the other side of things I'm gonna start getting my shit together to do a Naomasa cosplay yay. Anyway as always vote, comment and I'll see y'all next time little readers.