File eight

Izuku soon took off into a sprint once he was away from the view of the two men. His footsteps were silent and quick. "Was I to blunt," izuku asked himself while taking a sharp turn down a sidewalk. "probably, but I had to get the point across." izuku slid to a stop next to the perimeter of the Todoroki household. "Let's see," izuku put his eye against the wooden fence surrounding the house. "Seems like Endeavor arrived home ten minutes ago. He should be training Todoroki in three minutes," izuku hopped over the wall with little to no effort and landed in a crouch. He pushed his slim frame against the fence to try and hide in the shadows. Making his way around to the back of the estate, he pulled out a camera from his bag.

Izuku switched to the side of the building and started to scale up the wall using the poked out bricks and windows. He made his way up to the second floor and moved to a window three feet to his right. He cracked the window up enough to slip the lens of his camera in. He set it to record and hopped off the side of the building, landing in a slight crouch and made a running start to the fence, jumping and clearing the tall wall by a foot or two. Landing, he shifted all his weight to his back leg and sprinted off back to Naomasa and toshinori.

Izuku's shoes squeaked as he slid to a stop arriving back to noamasa's and toshinori's locations. He quickly adjusted into a normal standing position and adjusted the position of his backpack. "Sorry that took so long I needed to drop something off" Naomasa cocked an eyebrow at him questioning if that was the full truth. " no worries kid... oh that reminds me we never trained you for UA" Izuku stopped in his tracks 'shit' was all he could think of. It wasn't that he was weak or under standards for UA; it was quite the opposite actually. He had been training himself ever since his dad had left, saying that he was useless. Izuku thought that maybe if he worked hard enough, he would be worth something.

"Yeah, whoops" A nervous chuckle escaped his lips. "Kid, how do we actually do this, since we're in a time crunch," Naomasa said sheepishly. Izuku shook his head, sighing, "well sir, think we are licensed through the police force, and the police force has..." Naomasa facepalmed at how idiotic he felt " a complete training facility" izuku smirked slightly "exactly, but I don't think that will be a problem." Toshinori and Naomasa looked at Izuku like he grew a second head. "I don't think it's necessary" the looks only increased half curious half wondering if he was a cocky idiot. "wait, sir, why are you looking at me like that. You have seen me hold a grown man in the air, one-handed by his throat. You know my strength." naomasa scratched the back of his head," oh yeah, guess I was a little freaked out...tried to forget that"

izuku reached into his backpack and brought out a second flask of coffee and tossed it to naomasa "you didn't get your coffee this morning, did you." naomasa fumbled with the container before opening it. "nope" he responded popping the p. "you know better, your brain doesn't function mainly after an all-nighter. Speaking of which you are getting a decent night's sleep tonight." izuku waved his index finger at the detective who sweatdropped. "pretty sure I'm the one that supposed to be telling you that, kid. You can act like such a mother hen sometimes." izuku quickly looked at the ground as a slight tint of pink started to tint his cheeks. "well, if I don't who will" he muttered out.

Toshinori cleared his throat, grabbing the attention of the two. "oh right training, I've calculated the average strength and stamina of the past seven classes of first years in the hero course. Luckily, even though for the previous two years, 1A had been expelled, Aizawa had tested them beforehand and logged their scores. The average strength that I would need to be able to land in the top five of the class would be enough to lift a hundred and seventy pounds. Then there's the stamina I would have to be able to run a mile in ten minutes. Both of these tasks are relatively easy for me; I have an almost guaranteed pass." izuku pulled his gloved hand into a thumbs up and shot a fox-like smile. "and don't worry about the written test, studying is practically all I ever do."