File Twenty-four

Izuku's eyes narrowed down in focus, trying to summon up some possible plan for defeating the nomu. The beast charged at them at a fast pace, but time seemed to be in slow motion. Izuku activated the blade in his left shoe; he then ran words the stampeding beast. The nomu brought back his fist, preparing for a big swung punch. izuku realizing how slow the nomu's reaction time would be jumped and kicked the nomu in the shoulder with his left leg. The nomu let out a roar of pain, and izuku kicked next to the initial attack point with his other leg freeing his blade with a sickening sound and giving him the propulsion to land behind the nomu. "sensei, stop trying to erase its Quirk it useless" Aizawa's hair dropped as he heard the words complying to the boys words. Izuku took out and loaded one of his guns with a tranquilizer round, then holstered it. "regeneration and shock absorption, Nomu is the perfect anti symbol of peace. The only way you can defeat him is by slowly tearing him apart, but he won't let you do that." shigaraki cackled out as izuku let a smirk gracing his lips. "thanks for intel crusty" izuku said with a slight lack of breath.

Of course, why didn't he think of that? Cells cant regenerate if they have nothing to send a signal to. It was times like these izuku wished his thermal grenades were allowed. "heads up," izuku called over at Aizawa as he threw his gun over at Aizawa. Aizawa caught the firearm with his support gear and grabbed it. he stared at it for a second before izuku yelled at him again with pure annoyance, "Just point it at the nomu and pull the trigger." And that's just what was done, not expecting the slight recoil Aizawa went slightly off the target of ware he aimed but still somehow managed to hit the nomu in its exposed brain. "Guns will do nothing, kill them nomu," shigaraki said while starting to scratch at his neck.

The nomu started to charge in anger at Aizawa, Aizawa readied his capture gear getting ready to trip the nomu. At about five feet away from Aizawa, the nomu stopped still and collapsed on itself, falling down onto one knee. Taking his chance, izuku took out the two serrated knives in his suit and proceeded to stab them into the nomus back. The nomu collapsed entirely onto the ground; izuku retracted his blades and moved up to the head of the nomu and started to cut off the creature's head slowly. Izuku gritted his teeth as he cut threw muscle and bone, being grateful that he had his mask on preventing any blood to splatter onto his lower face. The boy knew how inhumane what he was doing appeared to be, but in truth, he couldn't care less. The nomu wasn't even considered something close to human anymore, and it was practically just a hunk of flesh and bone loaded up with a few quirks.

With one final slice of the knife, izuku had cut threw the entirety of the nomu's neck, successfully decapitating it. Izuku looked at the area he had cut with a gaze filled with both interest and repulsion as the cells struggled to try to connect back to the body only to fall short and give up. shigaraki had now begun to excessively scratch at his neck, drawing out a small amount of blood. "H-how could you, nomu cant be defeated. No, you couldn't have, you cheated. We were supposed to win, but you ruined everything." Shigaraki's hands slowly fell from his neck to rest at his sides with a slight twitch at his fingers. "Seems I have to do everything myself" shigaraki started to run towards izuku. His arms stretched out, preparing to disintegrate izuku.

Izuku evaded shigarakis attack of a hand-swipe by simply grabbing him at the forearm and pulling him off course. Shigaraki stumbled momentarily before regaining his balance and reaching his hand up, grabbing izukus shoulder. But the shoulder didn't disintegrate, "Sensei, go assist allmight. The korogiri has been preventing him from doing anything." There was a flash of retaliation in the teacher's eyes before he schooled his emotions and ran off towards the number one hero who was trying not to be cut in half by a warp gate.

"How brave of you a hero," izuku could feel the man's breath as he spoke. "Not quite," izuku started slightly surprising shigaraki momentarily, leaving his guard open. Izuku twisted his upper body, opening up shigaraki's body allowing for izuku to lunge forward and grabbed him by the throat. One of the main lessons that the boy's life had taught him was never to be hesitant to take cheap shots; cheap shots keep you alive. Shigaraki let out a strangled yelp as he reached up to izuku and grabbed his mask, and started to disintegrated it; izuku attempted to choke out the man but was unsuccessful due to shigaraki pulling off a leg sweep pulling both of them to the ground with a thump. Izuku hissed as the left side of his torso was grabbed and began to disintegrate, "what do you mean by not exactly." Izuku slammed his elbow into shigaraki's diaphragm knocking the wind out of him, "there's a thin line between bravery and stupidity; that's where I fall."

---------------------___________________----------_______-----------

Sorry to leave ya on a cliff hanger again, but i can almost garentee the next chapter will be the last of the usj ark. Also i do not condone under any sercomstance do you throw a gun at anyone, loaded or not. Anyway vote, comment, ask me questions, and ill see ya later little readers.