Chapter 56: Paris

I beam, "I can't even explain how excited I am right now!"

We were going to Paris for our Honeymoon well...OK fine. It was supposed to be our Honeymoon but Giovanni has business meetings he has to attend. He feels bad because he isn't able to spend the whole trip with me so he scheduled for us to go to Bora Bora next month for our Official Honeymoon.

Gio forces a smile as he leads me to a room with two seats, a mini bar, bathroom, and two TV's. I sit down at the seat behind the door and he sits across from me.

A flight attendant comes in to tell us we are about to take off and Gio asks him to bring us some wine and Scotch.

I hold my ears and close my eyes not caring to be embarrassed for my childish behavior. Only after I feel the plane in the air I allow myself to relax.

Unfolding a fuzzy blanket that was on the arm seat, I wrap it around myself. Wearing a hoodie was smart but shorts were a bad move on my part.

While Gio flips through the channels I look out the window admiring the view. I forget the names of the clouds and how they each look like so I busy myself by making out their shapes and what they remind me off. But it works better when your down on Earth looking up at them. From this angle they all look like cotton candy.

"Come here bella".

I look over to my husband who has now turned off the TV and is holding out his hand for me.

Walking over, I allow him to pull me into his lap. He pulls my legs on either side of him and rubs my thighs making my shorts hike up and the blanket to fall down to his feet.

"I'm sorry we couldn't go in the one with suites. It's getting fixed right now so-".

"I don't care Giovanni. I wouldn't care if we rode in economy either. I'm just happy to be on a plane and traveling".

He smiles softly, "I'm sorry. I forgot why I fell in love with you for a second there".

I grab his head and kiss him hard but he refuses to let me control so he dominates the kiss.

Pulling away, I leave soft kisses on his neck and he slips his hands under my sweatshirt running them up and down feeling every single rib as his fingers go.

I take his earlobe in between my teeth and bite down softly.

Feeling him slip his hands into my shorts and cup my cheeks I gasp which he chuckles too.

"Will you let me feel you? Please?"

My face heats up, "Giovanni people are right in the other room!"

"They know not to intrude".

I shake my head, "But they'll hear!"

"They know not to speak".

***

"Sir?"

On instinct I fall back on Giovanni's neck and close my eyes shut as he pulls the blanket over my body.

"Yes?", his voice comes out irritated.

The door opens and closes as someone comes in.

"I brought scotch and wine as your order. And a young man-"

The door opens again.

"Can you believe this mutherf-"

"Watch your mouth!"

"Whatever but tell him I don't need an appointment to see my own cousin! Shit we're practically brother's".

"I'm sorry sir I wasn't sure if you wanted anyone coming in so I was unsure to send him in-"

"It's alright, I should have gave orders regarding that".

The door opens again as the man leaves and I here Alessandro sitting on my seat across from us.

"She's asleep?"

I feel Giovanni nod, "Yeah she gets nervous about flying".

Oh come on! Of all the lies you could have made up you had to pick the one that makes me look like a baby?

Slowly I slide my hand inside his button up shirt and squeeze his nipple hard. Giovanni stiffens but nothing noticeable to Alessandro who I can here pouring himself some wine.

"I'm gonna send for a girl to come up right after we land. I want her waiting at the hotel for me cause I'm horny as f-"

"Alessandro".

He grunts, "She can't hear me, she's sleeping".

"You know she has big ears".

I poke at his ribs and he moves a bit reminding me that he's not all the way in. He notices too and both of his big hands grip my waist.

I bury my head deeper into his neck and behind the protection of my curls I softly kiss his neck pleadingly. His arms around me don't relax though, instead he pushes my hair to the side so that Alessandro could see my face.

Gio continues to talk to his cousin who is oblivious to what is going on. I relax after a few minutes go by and decide that he's probably not going to do it.

"Where's your bathroom at? I need to wash my face before I facetime my kids".

"It's over there in the left corner".

I open my eyes to see Less shutting the bathroom door behind himself.

Stormy grey eyes gaze down at me, "What a naughty girl you've been Sophia".

I had written this like two months ago so I had to go back and delete the smut before publishing. Do you guys think this scene is too much? Be honest, for real.