Chapter 47: BABIES??

3 updates in 1 day! I know I'm annoying you guys (;

LUCIA POV

Living with Alessandro was a terrible mess. But I bared with it because I was almost done my online classes and could then move into Campus.

Of Course with a bodyguard because my brother was annoying like that.

Alessandro and his wife were so hostile to each other that they made everyone in the house uncomfortable.

Valentina was obviously scared of him and he was annoyed because he would try to get to know her more and she would give him short replies before making an excuse and running off to cry some more.

The only good part of living here was Beatrice. She has turned into my bestfriend in the matter of a few weeks. She told me her story-well just the sugar coated version because she was still trying to heal and I obviously won't push her.

Tonight Beatrice and I were on our way to go ice skating but screams from the top floor stop us at the door. We rush upstairs and find Valentina in a poodle of water her arms around her large stomach.

I turn to Beatrice, "Run down and tell Fabio to come up and tell Wayne to get the car started".

As she runs downstairs I hold Valentina's hand and with my other I call Alessandro.

"What?"

"Valentina is going into Labor, we're taking her to the hospital meet us there".

"You sh*tting me!"

I roll my eyes and hang up.

"Dios Mío, Dios mío".
(My God, my God)

I guide Valentina to sit on the toilet seat.

"Your gonna be OK, breath with me".

"Oh Lucia he is going to kill me".

I look up confused, "Who?"

"Dios mío...el nunca me perdonara".
(My God...he will never forgive me)

Italian was similar to spanish and I had taken 4 years of spanish in school so I know exactly what she is saying.

"Valentina" I whisper, "whose child is this?"

She releases a sob, "Mi tío creo".

(My uncle's I think)

I feel the whole world collapse on us at that moment. Unable to control myself, I run to the trash can and throw up. She said she thinks-so there was a possibility the child is Alessandro's-RIGHT? Please God they have to be his, my cousin would be heartbroken if they weren't.

Valentina's scream behind me snaps me back to reality.

"Lucia, no soy una puta, no fue por mi voluntad".

(Lucia I'm not a whore, it wasn't my choice).

I sit on the floor between her legs. My head was spinning fast out of control.

"Nunca pensaría en ti como una puta. Let's just focus on getting this baby out sí?"
(I would never think of you as a whore)

She nods as Fabio and Beatrice finally come running in.

Fabio scoops Valentina up running with her out to the car as Beatrice and I grab the hospital bag and chase after them.

In the hospital I excuse myself to the bathroom and call Giovanni.

"Lucia".

"Valentina is at the hospital in labor".

He goes quiet for a second, "I'm catching the next plane, call Sophia and tell her to come over and tell Fabio to stay with Alessandro to watch over him".