Chapter 58: A Jealous Man

WARNING: TALKS ABOUT RAPE

Giovanni leaves me in the apartment for the next two hours so I find entertainment in reading James Patterson's 'Cross'.

I was at the part where the butcher savagely rapes a girl in the bathroom then takes pictures of her naked body.

"Sophia?"

"AAAHHHH!"

I put my hand on my heart to steady my breathing as Giovanni's figure sets his briefcase next to the bed.

"You scared me Gio!"

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean too"

As his figure walks over to switch on the lights, I turn off my phone flashlight.

Pulling me into his arms he frowns at my current stage, "You've been crying mio amore".

I rest my head onto his chest, "He freakin' raped her, and he took pictures of her naked body. He didn't kill her though but he told her if she spoke out he would come back and do it".

Giovanni picks up the book and shakes his head, "Sophia, I told you not to read these books if they upset you".

I shrug my shoulders, "I know, but It's so good".

After removing his clothes until he's in boxers, he climbs under the covers and pulls me into his lap.

"She was raped in a public bathroom and although that's never happened to me before it's triggering. Women suffer so much at the hands of men, they forget they all came from a women. All men are protective over their mothers, sister and daughters. They know how men act and they don't want another male to treat the women in their lives like that. But if that's the case why do they find it OK to treat another person's mother, sister or daughter like that? It baffles me how everyone is scared that their daughter will get raped but no one is ever scared their son will be the one doing it".

Gio tilts my face to look up at him, "It makes me angry as well my love. I wasn't raised to treat women like they're less human and it's not in me to do it either".

Leaning in I kiss his lips, "That's why I married you. Your a gentleman and I want my son's to be gentlemen and my daughters to see how their Father treats their mother and know how a man should treat them. I love you so much Giovanni".

Gio's eyes go dark, "If you keep talking like that I'll put a baby In there faster than you can think."

I tease him with a fake moan, "I'd love that."

Flipping me over, Gio's hands slide up and down my nightgown, "Your legs are already shaking and I haven't even touched you."

I look away from his eyes embarrassed, "It's because they were asleep."

But the feeling of Giovanni kissing my inner thigh sends me into hysteria. He removes his hand, lift's up my left thigh and smacks my exposed *ss.

"I told you to stop playing with me Sophia."

***

I wake up early in the morning the next day and make us some breakfast. I know I could have easily ordered food up to the suite but I was feeling good.

Sadly my spirits drops as Giovanni wakes up around eight in a bad mood.

I reach out to him, "Gio what's wrong?"

He snatches his hand away, "Stop".

I step back confused, "Um...Ok? Well I made you breakfast, your plate is in the fridge just warm it up-"