Chapter 42: Caught

I have finished writing every chapter up to chapter 60! Now I'm tempted to post it all lol But don't worry I won't because I know you guys like it when I post only once a week ;)

How about I make a deal with you guys. If the chapter I post on Saturday gets at least 50 votes before Wednesday I'll do an early post Wednesday morning.

LUCIA POV

Although it's four days since the Christmas party, I'm still heartbroken that it went terrible. I had to sit and watch Gabriele dance with other women because he said dancing with me would be too suspicious.

But what hurt me the most was when he would flirt with them, kiss their cheeks close to their lips and graze their ass's "by mistake". The night after the party I asked him about it but he got mad and slapped me accusing me of eyeing the men from the party.

We just made up and slowly I'm trying to earn his forgiveness. I continue to supply him with Cocaine and I try my hardest not to anger him so much.

As I slip into his room he mmediately he attacks my lips. I am caught by surprise and the white bag falls from my grip but luckily it does not spill.

Gabriel lifts me up dropping me on the bed as he continues to kiss me. Wanting to catch my breath I pull away and he starts to suck my neck.

I smile, "Your happy today?"

He ignores me and moves to bite and suck on the left side of my neck. I move my head to the left to give him better access.

This is when I see his laptop is on and he had been halfway finished watching a porn video.

He was horny. Not happy.

Pressing my lips together I push him away. I don't want to do this. I know he just wants to get off and I won't let him use me like that.

Gabriele pushes me back down, unzips my jacket some more, tugs on my tank top and begins to suck on my breast. I would be lying if I said I didn't get turned on. But again, this didn't feel right and I wasn't ready.

"Gabriele-"

"When are you going to be ready Lucia? How long do I have to keep waiting! I'm tired of your little game!"

I shrink away, "We can't do it now Giovanni is home".

Gabriele buys my excuse but annoyed at me he stands up opening the door.

"Whatever get out".

I sigh and take my leave feeling guilty for disappointing him.

"Lucia"

SH*T.

I was just about to pass Giovanni's office but I guess he had seen me because his door was wide open. I didn't think he was in here so I didn't bother to walk quietly.

"I was getting some water".

His hair is messed up and his eyes look tired from lack of sleep. On his desk is a pile of papers and folders that he is working on.

"Come here".

Feeling bad for his state I walk to him and crawl into his lap resting my head on his chest.

"Why don't you go sleep?"

He kisses my hair, "I'll come up in a second and please mio amore the next time you want some water call a guard to get it for you. I don't like the idea of you walking around the house at night".

I pull away ready to argue but his face goes blank as his eyes zero in to my neck.

F*CK.

"What is that?"

I swallow, "I was curling my hair and-"

I stay completely still as Giovanni unzips my jacket all the way. His eyes go wide and hard as he sees the rest of the hickies that decorate my neck and breast.

"...Lucia".

I look down as tears invade my eyes.

"Who was sucking on your neck?" his voice was low and cold.

I have never in my life seen Giovanni this mad. EVER.

My body shakes, "Giovanni-"

"Don't even bother lying because there are old fainting ones as well".

I begin to sob, "I'm sorry".

"I don't care. Who. Has. Been. Sucking. On. Your. Neck?"

I stand up, "I can't tell you-I'm sorry-"

"LUCIA WHO HAS BEEN SUCKING ON YOUR NECK", His voice booms so loud, the whole house had to have heard him.

I fall to the floor and sob.

Giovanni crouches down and lifts my chin up, "I'll find him either way and when I do I will kill him. Get out".

I rush to my feet and run to my room. I don't sleep the whole night and at 5 am I call a maid. I write on a piece of paper my warning to Gabriele and tell her to deliver it to him.

The next day I stay in my room with the door locked and wait for Giovanni to come home. Anxiety is killing me for I do not know whether Gabriel is alive or not.

But finally at 10:30 at night Giovanni comes home. I run to his office and find him adding extra bullets to his steel black Beretta.

I know he saw me coming downstairs but even as I stand in his office he ignores me.

"I'll tell you".

He remains quiet again and I start to think that maybe he already knows it was Gabriele.

My brother usually erupts when he is mad but when he goes silent...it's a dangerous kind of mad.

"I'm in love with him. He is going to buy me a house-"

"By the beach. I know".

I can't breath, he knows.

Running to him I kneel between his legs, "Giovanni wait! Listen!"

He squares his shoulders, straightens his arms looking straight ahead and acts like he's about to shoot, "I was willing to listen yesterday".

I wrap my arms around his legs, "Please Giovanni don't do anything! We won't see each other anymore I promise-"

He kisses his gun,"I'll be sure of that".

"No! Please Giovanni just let me explain, this-this is a misunderstanding!"

"You don't get to tell me no Lucia. I will slice his throat and feed his body to the dogs".

I jump to my feet, "I hate you! All you ever do is ruin my life! I wish you would have died instead of Daddy!"

He finally looks me in his eyes and I wish he hadn't. His grey orbs are so dark they look black and the whites of his eyes were decorated with red veins. They were harder than usual and something in them had changed. I have never been so scared in my life by looking into someone's eyes.

"Get. Out".

I see him press the hidden button on his chair alerting his men to come in.

"F*ck you Giovanni, F*CK YOU! You don't know who I am-"

"Your right I don't know what happened to you Lucia that you would stoop so low and allow a crackhead to leave leave hickies all over your neck and breast. THAT IS BELLOW YOU".

Anger consumes me, "SO I'M A WHORE HUH! Well I've got news for you Giovanni! I WILL F*CK WHOEVER I WANNA F*CK! YOU DON'T OWN ME, I BELONG TO MYSELF!"

His men come over and before they can pull me away, I grab Giovanni's hand and kiss the ring on his pinky.

"If you kill my boyfriend then you'll have to kill me too Don Anastasi ", I spit out his title like it was venom.

Knowing it would break his heart to hear such words from his beloved little sister.

Who else is happy Gabriele and Lucia got caught?

Hold My Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें