Chapter 38: A Child, Andy

WARNING: Mature Content, their will be violence and talk of rape

Giovanni POV

Waking up to Sophia in my arms is by far the best sight I have seen.

She snores softly and her curls have come loose from the bonit so they fall on her face giving her an angelic look.

She slept with a pair of cotton shorts that have ridden up, fuzzy socks and a white tank top that gives me a show of her hard nipples.

I can't help but feel pride knowing my plan worked last night. Yes what I told her about my room being the safest was true but I also know Sophia has a hard time sleeping alone in a new setting. Not to mention my room gives off intimidating vibes.

I knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep here alone and honestly I needed her more then she knows. Hearing her ask me not to leave her made me weak last night and those eyes...I had to close her eyes before she could see me fall apart.

Biting her earlobe I play with her soft kinky curls careful not to tangle her hair.

"Giovanni?"

"You want to keep sleeping my love?"

Her eyes flutter, "What time is it?"

"12 pm".

That gets her attention as she rolls away from me to check on her phone.

"Gio! You should have woken me up earlier! Your mother probably thinks I'm lazy and have no man-"

"My mother will understand, we went to bed at 3 am last night everyone else is most likely sleeping or just woke up".

She rolls her eyes and flips the covers off of us. Her eyes land on my bare chest and travel down to my boxers that hang low showing off my 'V'. She doesn't miss the bulge in my boxers.

"I'm gonna go...wash my face and stuff".

Smirking I sit up watching her pull open the curtains and then head into the bathroom.

"What are we doing today?"

I follow her in and pick up my toothbrush, "I have to work but Lucia and Mary can take you into town for shopping?"

She stops splashing water in her face and looks at me frowning, "OK...when will you finish working?"

I take the time to brush my teeth as I come up with an answer.

"I'm not sure Sophia but I promise I'll make time to take you out. Yes?"

She nods and covers her disappointed wet face with the towel.

***

"Alright that's enough on the Irish, give me news on the Russians".

We sit in my office with my top 10 men that know the insides of information on the Rusians, the feds, and I also receive updates on the clubs here in Italy.

"Lorenzo did you set up more cameras for tomorrow like I asked you too?"

Lorenzo sits up, "Yes Boss 20 more to be exact and your mother has invited more people who I have run background test on. They are all clear".

I smile, "It's 9 am, go home to your wives boys. And Micky congratulations on the new baby. Send my best wishes to Angela".

I Made a mental note to remember to go see the baby. My father used to say it was a waste of time but I find it important to connect with my men on a personal level. Showing them that I care about their family's like my own makes them more loyal to me.