Chapter 30: The Boss

The man was built like a body builder. With wide shoulders, a big chest and the muscles on his arms and legs were bulging out from his suit. Although his head was a shape of a thumb, thick veins popped out from his neck.

"Why don't you tell him your self?"

Everyone near us had moved away in fear and Sienna was nowhere to be found.

I shrug my shoulders, "Whatever I'm not scared. But for you to yell at Josh was not OK. And your boss is DoDo! You can tell him that!"

The huge man grabs my hand and leads Josh and I back to the bar where Josh quickly makes the drink.

A large group of drunk girls come up to me and one of them hands me a shot, "Here sis, this will help. And my girls and I are rooting for you, we ALL are rooting for you!"

I smile drowning the shot, "I've got you all, I wont let you down. It's time people started treating bartenders like humans! The thumbs and his boss can eat my ass!"

The group of girls cheer until the thumb grabs me handing me the drink ignoring Josh's pleads.

He leads me to a stair case that leads us to a room with dim red lights but more quieter. Men are seated on red sofa's while half naked girls sit on their laps or serve them drinks.

The thumb pushes me pointing to a Secluded sofa at the front that looks on to a long pole where a basically naked girl was dancing on.

I stumble and approach the caoch when I see Giovanni sitting smack in the middle of five men.

"Giovanni! Ugh I'm so glad your here!"

The table goes quiet as the men all look up at me in shock.

"I can't talk long because he's after me but-"

"Who is after you?" He adks alarmed.

I point to the back where the thumb is staring me down.

"I'm supposed to give this drink to boss do you know him?"

Somebody laughs, "This is the funniest shit I have ever seen!"

I look over and squeal, "Less your here too!"

"Of course I am missy and aren't you dressed...different tonight".

I tug down on the dress my face heating up, "Yeah Sienna made me wear it although I think it's rather too sexy for my taste".

Another guy whistles, "It's perfect for my taste!"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP", Giovanni motions for the thumb to come over.

"What is going on Eric?"

"I went down to get The bartender kid when the girl said-and this is her speaking boss not me because I would never disrespect you. She said, 'your boss can fuck himself'- again her words boss. And I told her to come up and say it herself and she agreed".

I step up, "The thumb left out that he was screaming at poor Josh's face and threatened his job".

"He was ignoring my phone calls while he was busy grinding boss".

I scrunch my nose, "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS THE BOSS!"

The thumb rolls his eyes, "This is the boss".

I throw the drink at Giovanni's face but he doesn't even blink, "You can f*ck yourself and also by the way Josh doesn't deserve to be treated like that! and also by the way please don't fire him because he needs the job"

I turn around then stop, "Wait. A. Minute".

The thumb chuckles, "That would be correct".

I look up at my ex boyfriend, "Giovanni your the boss?"

"Yes. I am Sophia".

His eyes were cold and his voice cement. He was enraged.

I smile sweetly at him removing his handkerchief and wiping his face, "Well I didn't mean to throw the drink at you or say all of that. It was meant for the boss but I didn't know that your the boss and-"

He holds a hand up to stop me, "Nate get a car ready, Eric tell Josh to leave".

My heart breaks, "Wait-"

He glares at me, "I think you've done enough Sophia".

I sit down on the couch, "Sienna..."

"Alessandro tell the girl Sophia was taken home".

"But I don't have my keys, they are in her car".

At this point I was trying anything to get him to not take me with him. He look mad and it scared me.

Giovanni grabs my arm pushing me to the exit where a car waits for us. In the car, I pull my legs to my chest.

"Buckle up and pull your dress down".

I am so sick and tired of this man bossing me around like he's my father or something.

I roll my eyes, "Ok Daddy".

He glares at me with a certain glint in his eyes but looks away shaking his slowly head.

I stubbornly unbuckle my seat belt again and this time I move around so that the slit was showing a bit of my ass.

"Sophia, I will pull you over my lap", He growls.

I ignore him until he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him.

"Ok, ok, I will. I just want to talk to you. Please?"

He groans, "So why didn't you do so instead of doing all of this?"

I look up at him seriously, "I'm sorry for what I said and how I behaved that night".

He looks away not saying anything and my heart breaks.

The car comes to a stop and Giovanni gets out leading me inside to one of his many Apartment's.

I follow him upstairs to his room where he removes his wet clothes and is left in his boxers.

Siting on his lap, I kiss his lips tasting the drink Josh had made and moan.

"Josh makes the best drinks ever".

With a change of mood, Giovanni pushes me off his lap.

"You were grinding on Josh eh?"

I bite my lips, "We were Just dancing..."

His eyes go black, "You kept moving your *ss around his d*ck yes?"

"We were just-"

"Close those lips before you lie to me again Sophia. You know how I feel about liars".

I release a shaky breath, "You broke up with me Giovanni".

"I told you to leave my house, I never said it was over between us. Did I?"

My emotions are all over the place and tears start to fall down.

I cross my arms, "I'm sorry. I was just trying to relief my broken heart-"

He gives me an evil smile, "By messing with another guy hm?"

I shake my head, "I wasn't going to have sex with him! Josh is just a friend and I didn't think we were doing anything wrong".

"It sure didn't look like friends dancing down there. And I heard he put up a fight for you while Eric brought you up".

I smile sadly, "He's an amazing guy who deserves an amazing girl but-and I know it sounds selfish but I just wanted a friend for the night. Nothing more, nothing less".

"It was selfish. We are still together and you went to a club and started grinding on another man. I could have gone to find a 'friend for the night' but I didn't because I'm not selfish".

With that Giovanni heads to the shower as I remain on the bed crying because he was right. I effed up double time.

Hey loves, hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Let's get this book to 100 votes for another update! Stay safe