Chapter 29: Dirty Dancing

It's been five days since we left Giovanni and life seems to have slowed down as the days feel like years and the nights like months.

I have called him repeatedly, left messages on his personal phone and as well as his business phone. And let me tell you it took a lot of my pride doing that.

But there has yet to be a reply. It was simple, Giovanni is done with me. The only reason I keep reaching out to him is because I want to apologize for my behavior and words.

He is a prideful man and I know he would never admit it but he is hurt by what I said that night. Although he is wrong to not tell me the truth, I should not have reacted like that.

I left Samantha in the Hospital with her Father early this Morning and Marissa would take her home tonight.

So I had this night to myself and what better way to spend but by drinking some wine by myself?

Well the idea sounded great until I realized I didn't have any wine. So here I am at a liquor store buying some wine and talking to a brunette with big blue eyes.

"Like see, this one probably will be more richer while this one lighter".

She nods as I explain the secret behind wine that Gio had taught me.

"Actually I wanna forget tonight so I'm gonna go for something heavy".

I frown, "Rough day?"

She grunts "More like rough week".

I laugh sadly, "Me too sis".

She gives me a knowing look, "A man?"

I sigh, "Yeah, I think I effed up".

She suddenly looks at me excitedly, "You know, there's a club at the edge of town and it's free Ladies night between 12-1. Come with me!"

I frown, "Oh no, I don't do clubs".

And I also just met this, girl like sis what?

She narrows her eyes at me, "Have you ever even been to one?"

I look away.

"Don't knock it till you try it. Come with me tonight, my boyfriend is acting like a bitch so I'm single till I get tired of vibrators".

I gasp and laugh at her bluntness.

Putting my wine bottle back on the shelf she leads me outside where the crispy November air shakes me.

"Why can't you go with your other friends?And I don't even know your name!"

She laughs, "I don't have any friends and the name's Sienna"

I bit my lip, "I'm Sophia, and I don't know yous seem nice but we just met a few minutes ago".

"And I can already tell we're gonna be best friends. Be wild. Just for tonight".

I chuckle, "We have 30 minutes till 1 am and I wont pay if we get there late

***

Sienna drove me to her apartment where she slipped on a short black dress with a plunging neckline with strappy heels to match.

She came back out and handed me a wine red mini dress that came above my knees but the slit on the side went up halfway my thigh and the back was open exposing half of my back.

It was too much. Wayyy to much.

Sienna glares at me noticing my hesitation, "You look way to good for me to let you take it off".