32: Still Being Stubborn

Long Tianze’s muffled voice rang beside her ear, “Keep quiet.”

The heavy stench of alcohol entered her nostrils. Mei Yangyang was pressed down and could not move at all. Her whole face reddened from being suffocated, and her body could not withstand the weight from a 1.8-meter figure like him.

Just when her movement was being severely restricted, An Xiaoning came in.

“Sis, quick — save me.”

An Xiaoning took a look and quickly pulled Long Tianze away. As she did so, she recognized who he was.

“Tianze?”

Long Tianze opened his eyes slightly and rubbed them. After confirming, he said, “Sister-in-law? Why are you here?”

An Xiaoning asked, “Are you drunk?”

“Yes.” He stood up straight. “What are you doing here?”

An Xiaoning pointed at Mei Yangyang, who was suffering after being crushed by him. “I came here with her, she’s looking for her sister.”

“Sister?” Long Tianze’s head hurt terribly. “What happened to her sister?”

An Xiaoning briefly told him about the situation. Long Tianze replied immediately, his eyes still blurry from the alcohol, “This is easy to handle — I’ll get someone to chase them out. I won’t charge them anything. This young girl, you look very familiar.”

Mei Yangyang lowered her head. She didn’t know how An Xiaoning knew him, but she knew he was that man who took away her clothes and made her change in that room. Was he actually the boss of this bar?

An Xiaoning spoke, “Young Master Long, sorry to trouble you.”

“It’s nothing. Which room is it?”

Mei Yangyang said the room number at once, and Long Tianze simply made a call to settle it.

“Why did you get drunk, do you want me to get you some hangover soup?”

Long Tianze waved his hand. “I’m fine, no need to trouble yourself. I’ll just sleep for a while more, it’ll be better when I wake up.”

“Alright, then.” An Xiaoning covered him with a blanket and turned off the lights before leaving with Mei Yangyang.

As they reached the bar downstairs, they saw Mei Shuangshang swearing as she came out. When she saw them, she turned away and left.

“Sis, how do you know the boss of this bar? I heard him calling you Sister-in-law? You’re married, sis?”

Wearing a smile, An Xiaoning said, “Yes, just got married not long ago.”

“Didn’t hear you talk about this before, that’s great.”

“What’s so great about it?”

Mei Yangyang responded, “Isn’t it best to get married at a young age?”

An Xiaoning placed her hands in her pocket. “This is my second marriage.”

“Huh?” Mei Yangyang’s jaw widened. “Second marriage?”

“You’re shocked?”

Mei Yangyang shook her hand. “Not really, just a bit surprised.”

By the time she got home, it was already completely dark outside.

She thought that Jin Qingyan would most likely have reached home already, so on the way back, she kept thinking if he would tease her later on for meeting her lover outside. But her worries were unfounded. Jin Qingyan wasn’t even back home.