Kept Wanting More

He held her in his arms, and the two of them kneeled there. Neither of them said a word. They just enjoyed the moment of peace.

But unbeknownst to them, the scene of them at the beach was captured by a group of travelers and was posted online.

As can be imagined, when Chi Rui’er saw the photo, she was so enraged that she was almost on fire.

While she was thrown into misery, they were traveling!

That was the difference.

The child in her stomach would be two months old soon. When it became three to four months old, her stomach would have grown bigger, and if she wanted to do anything about it, it would then be impossible. Even if she wanted to find a father for her child then, it would be too unlikely.

But now, it was still possible.

Chi Rui’er had contemplated very deeply about it. She could only casually mention that she was carrying Jin Qingyan’s child to Gu Beicheng. But if she shamelessly decided to expose it online, not only would her post be deleted, Jin Qingyan would also wait for her stomach to grow bigger before doing a paternity test. By then, not only would she become famous, she would incur the rage of many people.

After all, he already knew that it could not be his.

Going with the same logic, it was even more impossible to use it on Gu Beicheng.

Chi Rui’er sat there looking dejected. Now, she could only find a man who was ignorant of this to take care of the mess.

This person had to be of a certain standard too.

She wanted to wait until Jin Qingyan and An Xiaoning were unguarded against her before striking a fatal blow to them.

If she didn’t, she could not take it lying down.

At night was when the nightclub was most crowded.

With some simple makeup on, Chi Rui’er looked younger by a lot.

Her long hair was over her shoulders, and she was clad in a white cotton-padded jacket, a thick skirt over black leggings, and high heels.

With a small red bag slung over her shoulder, she looked nothing like a woman who was pregnant for over a month.

Her eyes continued to scan through the crowd. Whether that person appeared to be rich or poor was extremely clear to her at one glance. Nothing could escape her eyes.

Suddenly, she saw a figure from the Gu family. It was Gu Beicheng’s half-brother, Gu Dongcheng.

Chi Rui’er scrutinized him for a long while. From his looks to every other detail, he seemed decent. However, Gu Beicheng already knew that she was pregnant. If she got close to Gu Dongcheng, while it was not clear whether she would succeed, if she did, would Gu Beicheng tell Gu Dongcheng about it?

With this risk present, and the fact that Mrs. Gu was reluctant to see her, Chi Rui’er was somewhat hesitant.

She looked around and still felt that Gu Dongcheng was the most outstanding to her.

Especially that face of his, which looked slightly similar to that of Gu Beicheng’s.

She felt slightly tempted. Eventually, she tossed her fears to the back of her mind and went forward to greet him.

Gu Dongcheng had drunk a little wine. Upon seeing her, he asked, “Isn’t this Ms. Chi?”

“Master Gu, why are you alone here drinking your sorrows away?”