I'm Not Wearing Any Clothes

“What’s wrong? Taking it out on me just because you failed to take your husband in hand? Your husband has already slept with me, and it’s been more than just once. Anything wrong with that? I have always been the only one Qingyan loved before he met you, little wretch. If it weren’t for you, I would’ve already become his wife long ago!” Chi Rui’er sneered, placing a hand on her face.

Unable to tolerate what he was hearing any further, Fan Shixin interjected, “That’s enough, Ms. Chi.”

“How dare you! She may be your Young Madam now, but she will be stripped of that title in no time. Try continuing to defend her and you shall face the consequences once I become his lawful wife,” Chi Rui’er glowered at him menacingly.

“We’ll talk about that when it happens,” replied Fan Shixin, completely dismissing her warning. He then asked An Xiaoning softly, “Young Madam, do we bring Young Sir home?”

“Help him get dressed and send him to the hospital for a check-up, to test if there are any traces of drugs or substances in his blood. I suspect she had drugged him.”

Noticing the look of panic which had formed on Chi Rui’er’s face as soon as she finished her sentence, An Xiaoning knew something was up.

“You two, bring Chi Rui’er back to my place,” An Xiaoning instructed the bodyguards.

“I’m not wearing any clothes, don’t you dare touch me!” Chi Rui’er yelled at the top of her lungs, upon seeing the bodyguards approaching her.

The bodyguard grimaced in awkwardness, put in a difficult position.

“Wrap her beneath the blanket and carry her away,” An Xiaoning ordered coldly.

“Yes, Young Madam.” Upon receiving the green light from An Xiaoning, the bodyguards did not bother wasting any more time talking to Chi Rui’er nicely. They had long wanted to stop escorting such a difficult and detestable woman like Chi Rui’er around. If it weren’t because they were ordered to follow her everywhere she went, they would have left the place long ago.

“I’m not going, get your hands off me! Go away!” Chi Rui’er continued to yell and protest while struggling to free herself from their clutches. Try as she might, the bodyguards managed to pick her up swiftly together with the blanket, which she’d been wrapped in, in one fluid motion.

Startled by the way An Xiaoning had handled the situation, the cook stood rooted to the ground in astonishment, at a loss for words.

“Auntie, what was your original position?” An Xiaoning asked.

“Young Madam, I was responsible for cooking from the start, except I used to work at Wei Ni Estate.”

“I see. Pack your things and head back there with me.”

“Yes, Young Madam, I’ll go get my luggage right away.”

“Alright, go ahead and pack.”

The cook hurriedly left the room while Fan Shixin finished up with putting on some clothes for Jin Qingyan. “Be sure to keep this incident under wraps, we can’t afford to let word about it spread to anyone. Tidy the matters up, and make the necessary arrangements for the auntie responsible for cooking,” An Xiaoning instructed.

“Rest assured, Young Madam, I’ll handle all of these accordingly. Was Young Sir really drugged?”

“I’m not too sure, but it does seem like it. It’s impossible for him to be unconscious and just lying there, completely motionless, no matter how drunk he may have been. Oh, don’t forget to test the percentage of alcohol in his bloodstream as well. We can then find out if he had reeked from alcohol because he had really drank or because someone had spilled liquor all over him.”