4

Zakiya

"Uhhh Yes Baby Right There." I Moaned Digging My Nails Into His Curls As He Flicked His Tongue.

He Started Humming And My Eyes Rolled To The Back Of My Head. I Pushed His Head More Into Me, His Face Was All In It But He Didn't Care.

"Fuck Odell." I Gasped Feeling My Body Get Weak, He Sucked On My Clit Making My Legs Tremble. "Shitttt." I Groaned Letting My Juices Fall Into His Mouth.

He Licked Me Clean Before Letting Me Off The Counter, He Connected His Lips To Mine And I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck.

"You Gon Get Me Fired If You Pop Up At My Work Place Seducing Me Again." He Spoke Making Me Giggle As I Pecked His Lips One More Time Before Getting Out His Grip.

"If They Fire You Then You Can Always Come Back To Work For Us." I Said Fixing Myself Up.

"I'm Done With That Life, Real Shit."

"Suit Yourself, I'm Gonna Go."

"Gimme One More Kiss." He Pulled Me To His Chest And I Slightly Rolled My Eyes Before Giving Him A Kiss.

One Thing I Hate About Odell Is That He's A Little Clingy, Sure He Gives Good Head And His Sex Game Is Okay But Dude Tends To Forget His Place, We Just Fuckin Ain't No Love Here. Soon As I Feel Like He's Catching Feelings I'm Cutting Him Off, Periodt!.

"I'll Call You Later."

"Don't, I'll Be Busy. I'll Call You When I Need You."

He Sighed Mumbling An 'Okay'. I Let Myself Out Of The Bathrooms And Once I Was Outside By The Parking Lot I Unlocked My Car Hopping In.

My Phone Started Ringing And I Grabbed My Purse Fishing Inside For The Phone, Once I Found It I Looked At The Screen And Saw Shantel's Name.

"What You Want Sha?" I Answered Starting Up The Car.

"Bitch This How You Answer Your Phone?"

"I'm Driving, So You Either Gone Say What You Called Me For Or I'ma Hang Up."

"This Girl." She Mumbled "We Need You At The Trap House, Simone Jus Found Out We Got A Snitch."

"You Know Who It Is?" I Turned Right.

"I Don't But She Does, She Called Everybody Into The Office But I Think You Should Be Here Before She Reveals Who The Snitch Is."

"Can't You Call Camille And Tiara."

"I Called You Hoe."

"Look I Can't Come, I'm About To Meet Up With A Friend-"

"Does This Friend Have A Dick?"

"Matter Of Fact Yes."

"Ooooo....Is It That Light Skin Nigga You Been Hanging Out With?"

I Rolled My Eyes With A Sight Chuckle "Listen, Call Cam And Tiara, If They Also Can't Make It You And Simone Can Handle It, I Know Y'all Can."