14

Ignore Any Spelling Mistakes  😊

-

Zakiya,

"Did I Just Hear You Snore.?" I Chuckled Keeping The Phone Between My Ear And Shoulder As I Rubbed Lotion Down On My Legs.

I'd Just Finished Taking My Night Shower And Chris Called To Say Good Night But He Didn't Wanna Hang Up So He Stayed On The Phone While I Finished My Every Night Routine.

"Nah Man." He Slightly Chuckled "I'm Just Thinking."

"About?."

"My Mama, I Think She Gone Take That Nigga Back."

I Frowned Holding The Phone As I Crossed My Legs. "What Makes You Think That?"

"I Heard Her Talking To Him On The Phone And It Sounded Like A Pretty Friendly Conversation."

"You're Eavesdropping On Your Mom's Conversations Now Baby Boy?" I Stood Up And Walked To The Closet To Find Something Comfy To Sleep In.

"Of Course Not, I Was Minding My Business And I Just Kind Of Heard It."

"Maybe You Should Ask Her If She's Planning On Taking Him Back, I Hope She Ain't."

"I Ain't Even Gotta Ask, That's My Mama And I Know Her So Well. She Just Waiting On The Right Time To Tell Me That She Going Back To Ol' Dude."

"Yo That Would Be Really Messed Up!" I Shook My Head Throwing My PJ Shorts On The Bed, I Grabbed A Shirt Then Shut The Closet Door.

"Right? I Don't Understand Females, Why Keep Going Back To A Man Who Treats You Like Shit, I Just Don't Get It."

"Not All Females Boo, Just Your Mama".

"She Dumb As Hell And If She Goes Back To Him....She Can Forget She Ever Had Me As A Son."

"Uh Uh, Baby Boy That's A Bit Unfair. You Know The Heart Wants What It Wants Right? If She Goes Back To Ol' Dude Then Let Her, She's Grown She Knows What She's Doin."

"Mannn, That Nigga Made A Pass At My Sis, No Mother In Her Right Mind Keeps That Kind Of Trash Around Unless She Tryna Get Her Kids Harmed."

"That's Also True, But Let's Not Talk Like She's Taking Him Back Okay? All You Have Now Is Assumptions."

He Sighed "You Right, You Right. What You Doing Baby?"

"Getting Dressed." I Put The Phone On Speaker And Placed It On The Dresser "I'm About To Sleep."

"You Feel Sleepy?"

"Not Really, I Wanna Get Some Rest Though. You Know It's The Week Of My Club Relaunch And I'm Super Nervous."

"I'm Pretty Sure Everything Is Gonna Go Great Mami, No Need To Be Nervous."

"I Know, But Still." I Sighed Putting On My Shorts "I Can't Help But Wonder If People Are Gonna Like It As Much As They Did When It Was Owned By Gigi."