53

#53

🎀HOOD LOVIN'🎀

🌉🔮Manhattan, New York🔮🌉

💎Zakiya's POV💎

We Sat In The Waiting Area In Complete Silence While Simone Paced Up And Down Anxiously. It Was So Quiet The Only Sound That Could Be Heard Was Of Camille Sniffling As She Cried Silently.

When We Came To The Hospital With Shantel, The Guys Stayed At The House Except Michael, He Wanted To Be There For Sha Which Was Completely Understandable Cause They've Been Getting A Lil' Close Lately.

Trey Was Pronounced Dead At 10:30 And They Immediately Took Him To The Mortuary While On The Other Hand Shantel Was Rushed To The Emergency Room As She Bled The Fuck Out.

Nobody Has Told Us Anytjing Since We Got Here And It's Been Damn Near 3 Hours, They Keep Calling Different Doctors Into The ER But Whenever We Ask What's Wrong It's Like They Don't Even Hear Or See Us.

Everybody Is Worried Sick At This Point.

"Sit Down You're Making Me Dizzy." Michael Said In A Low Voice But Simone Ignored Him As She Kept On Pacing.

"Are You Okay.?" Nisha Asked Cami And Cami Shook Her Head Letting More Tears Fall Down.

"If Something Happens To Sha I'm Gonna Die, I've Already Lost Somebody I Care For Tonight. I Can't Afford To Lose Anybody Else." Camille Cried And My Heart Broke.

I Felt Tears Falling Down My Cheeks Too And I Quickly Slapped Them Away Then Got Up From My Position So I Could Go Sit Next To Her.

"Shantel Is Gonna Be Okay, And I'm Sorry About Trey." Nisha Spoke Softly As She Rubbed Camille's Shoulder. "He Was Innocent, He Didn't Deserve To Die Like That."

I Nodded In Agreement "I Feel Like Shit, Cause If I Had Listened To Everyone Who Warned Me About Tiara Then Maybe Everything That Happened Tonight Would've Been Avoided."

"I'm Gonna Be Harsh As Hell Right Now But You Are So Right." Simone Stopped Pacing And Looked At Me "Had You Not Been Hard Headed When I Told You That Bitch Was Shady NONE Of This Would've Happened, Trey Would Still Be Here And My Sister Wouldn't Be In A Hospital Bed Fighting For Her Life." She Shouted. "But Your Stupidity And Always Wanting To Have The Last Word Is What Landed All Of Us In This Predicament."

I Let Her Words Sink In And Nodded My Head Slowly.

"I Deserve That. I Can't Even Be Mad Cause You're Right, Everything That Happened Tonight Was My Fault, I Had The Power To Stop Tiara Before Shit Got Out Of Hand But I Chose To Turn A Blind Eye And I'm So Sorry." I Cried.

"It's Actually My Fault." Nisha Spoke Softly. "I Was So Obsessed With Exposing Tiara, I Didn't Take Time To Think About The Consequences, I Should've Thought Of Another Way To Expose Her But I Underestimated Her And People Got Hurt."

"It's Not Your Fault." Michael Mumbled From Across The Room After Being Silent For A Long Time "Nobody Knew That Bitch Was Psycho."

"Stop Crying Camille, Please." I Frowned Grabbing Her Hand. "It Makes Me Feel Hopeless."

I've Never Seen Camille This Broken And Helpless It Broke My Heart. She Was Always So Strong And Optimistic.