7

Excuse The Errors 

-

Zakiya,

Pulling Over At Chris' Driveway, I Got Out The Car And Locked It. I Made My Way To The Porch And Rang The Doorbell, A Few Seconds Later The Door Opened And I Was Greeted My Some Creepy Looking Nigga.

"Hi." I Side Eyed Him

"Heyy, Can I Help You?" He Licked His Lips Looking At Me Like I Was Some Kind Of Meal.

"Can I See Chris Please?"

He Scrunched Up His Face "Chris? There Is No Chris Here."

"Are You Sure? He Couldn't Have Given Me The Wrong Address."

"Yeah No You Got The Wrong Address Baby, But Maybe I Can Help You." He Smirked.

"Honey Who's At The Door." A Lady Came Up From Behind Him And He Rolled His Eyes Disappearing Into The House.

"Hello." The Lady Said To Me.

"Hi, Zakiya." I Stretched Out My Hand And She Shook It.

"Joyce, How Can I Help You?"

"I'm Here For Chris."

"Oh, Come In." She Stepped Aside And I Walked In. "Chris Zakiya Is Here For You." She Yelled.

Immediately After She Said That Heavy Footsteps Were Heard And Soon Chris Came Into View, The Minute Our Eyes Met His Face Lit Up And Some Weird Feeling Started Forming In My Stomach.

I Don't Know If This Boy's Simple Smile Just Gave Me Butterflies But It Damn Sure Feels Like It.

"Hey Mamas." He Pulled Me Into A Hug As I Took In His Scent. "You Smell Good."

"Shit You Too." I Mumbled As He Chuckled.

"Come On, I Got One Last Bag To Pack You Gone Help Me."

"No Sir, I'm Here To Pick You Up Not Pack Anything."

"You Know You Gone Do It, Stop Frontin." He Smirked Grabbing My Hand As He Pulled Me Towards The Stairs.

"Wait, Chris Who's This?" Joyce Asked Making Us Both Turn Around.

"A Friend!" Chris Replied.

"Baby You Really Don't Have To Leave."

Chris Rolled His Eyes "We Ain't Having This Talk Again." He Led Me Up The Stairs And When We Walked Into His Room He Had A Large Bag Sitting On The Floor And A Smaller Suitcase Was Open On The Bed.

"Who's That Man, Your Stepdad?" I Asked.

"Sadly Yes, Why?"

"He Opened The Door For Me, He Was Literally Undressing Me With His Eyes And When I Asked To See You He Said There's No Chris Here."

"He A Creep, Bet He Want You."

"He Is Not Even My Type."