52

I'm Sure Y'all Don't Even Care About This Book Anymore😭 But Here's An Update.

WARNING⚠: It's Gon Be Gunshots In This Chapter And Somebody's Dying. 😈

___

On The Other Side of Town.

Zakiya

"Oh My God

"Oh My God." I Released A Deep Sigh Of Satisfaction The Minute Odell Pulled Out And Laid On His Back. "That Was So Refreshing."

He Turned On His Side And Looked At Me While Breathing Heavily, He Had Sweat Dripping All Over Him And So Did I.

"It's At Times Like These When I Realize That I Really Miss You When We Don't Talk." He Spoke In A Raspy Voice And I Smiled.

"You've Definitely Improved From The Last Time, I'm Not Saying Your Sex Game Was Weak Before. You Just Got Better." I Spoke Softly While Rubbing His Chest.

His Lips Curled Into A Small Smirk And He Balanced Himself On His Elbow As He Continued To Stare At Me.

"What?"

"Nun, You Really Beautiful."

"You Getting Soft On Me?." I Gave Him The Side Eye And He Started Laughing.

"Nah I'm Just Sayin'."

I Reached For My Phone And Looked At It, My Eyes Widened The Minute I Realized I Had Been With Him Way Longer Than I Planned To.

"Fuck, I Have To Go."

"Come On Z, Stay The Night. It Won't Hurt Nobody."

"S-Stay The Night?" I Laughed "And Say What To Chris The Next Day?"

"Why You So Worried About This Nigga Lately.?" He Frowned "You Never Used To Be Like This."